Chapter 60: Reunited

It was a peaceful day in a large outdoor park in the middle of England. The branches on the trees, the bushes, and the grass swayed in the light breeze.

A young-looking man jogged along a cobbled path. His breathing was controlled. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of his footsteps and the faint piano playing through his earphones.

'I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand. Walkin' through the streets of SoHo in the rain. He was lookin' for the place called Lee Ho Fooks. For to get a big dish of beef chow mein.'

He changed his course and ran through the small forest along a dirt path.

'Ah-hooo, werewolves of London. Ah-hooo. Ah-hooo, werewolves of London. Ah-hooo.'

Suddenly, a bright light was fired directly at the runner. The person in the middle of exercising spun around and expertly caught the light spear that was just thrown at him.

Y/N glared at the light spear and very easily made it disappear. He took his earphones out.

Azazel stepped out from a layer of trees he was hiding behind until Y/N came his way.

"Yo, Archangel!" Azazel greeted as if nothing had changed. "How's everything?"

Y/N pocketed his earphones and sighed. "How'd you find me?" He asked.

"It took longer than I would have hoped, but I combined a few things in Grigori and tracked your energy signature. I'll hand it to yah, you hid yourself pretty well," Azazel finished with a compliment. "How'd you do it? I heard from Rias that you had the ability to turn yourself Human but that was when you were weaker."

Y/N wasn't in the same happy mood. "You need to get lost, Azazel."

Although Azazel didn't lose his smirk, he grew a little more serious. Azazel was known for being a care-free guy so it was out of the ordinary for him.

"I can't do that. If we had had this conversation a couple of weeks ago then I might have been a bit more lenient, but we don't have a choice now," Azazel informed.

"How do you mean?" Y/N narrowed his eyes.

"I mean that Rias Gremory's peerage has fallen apart," He told him. "You may not care, but you've sown your way into their hearts and now it's finally time you went back to them."

Y/N's eyes glanced away. He had been doing his best to forget about the ORC but he couldn't. Every second, his mind snapped right back to their faces.

"I'm not going back," Y/N replied.

Azazel sighed. "I don't know what this is all about, but they need you back. I can't train them if they can't even remember how to speak... Why are you so against returning, anyway?"

"I'm doing it to protect them. I'm protecting you too," Y/N responded.

"Well thank you but I'm not some maiden or damsel in distress " Azazel joked. "Are you going to tell me what's got you so rattled or do I have to beat it out of you?"

Y/N glared the man down. "Are you challenging me, Azazel?"

"I heard you got all your wings back. What say it? Want to go a round just like the old days?" He offered.

Y/N continued to glare at him. He hadn't used his powers in over a month and even then, his powers were hard to control now.

The Archangel shook his head. "Go home, Azazel. Don't tell any of them that I'm here, or we will relive the glory days of you getting your backside handed to you."