Tie

Ch.36

It's been great having your parents back. They gave you the biggest hug after a long time of not seeing you. The house would no longer feel as empty or lonely. Mom and Dad apologized for keeping you alone for so long. Though it led to you getting bored often, it wasn't too bad in the end. You had some fun sleepovers that your parents will never find out about. Especially the fact that you had two different boys sleep in your bed with you. It was at different times though! Plus, it was only sleeping. None of that dirty stuff because they're your friends! And you've also never had your first kiss.

But you've had more crushes than you can count on a single hand.

During dinner, Mom and Dad were talking a lot about grandpa. They mentioned all the family that they saw and how everything was throughout their stay. You were interested in what they were saying, but your mind would occasionally drift off. It was a habit of yours. Daydreaming will seriously be the end of you someday. Lost in your thoughts, you kept replaying each little event you had with the boys today. The way Hoseok protected you from his fake friends. How close you were to falling in the trash can before Namjoon saved you, bringing you extra close to him. Then Yoongi acting like your boyfriend as he dropped you off to your last class. It was all so weird.

It's not like you have a crush on any of them though. You're pretty sure they're in the friendzone. Chewing on your fork, you didn't even realize that there was no meat on it anymore. Mom and Dad were starting to notice how lost you were in your little world. Sure, your heart would beat faster and you would blush around them. Only during embarrassing moments and that's normal. When you guys are just hanging out together then its fine. They tease you and you tease them back a little harder. Maybe it's only natural you're feeling this way. You're the only girl surrounded by three really great guys who give you mixed signals all the time. You're trying not to overthink it since they call you their friend anyway. It's all just the little zoo that have your feelings all over the place.

Besides, you haven't had a crush since Seokjin. That's been over for some time now too. The only person you've been feeling attracted to lately was...no. That's a bad thought. Or was it? You giggled to yourself, your face becoming pink. Dad worriedly looked at your Mom with a raised brow. What was going on with his teenage daughter? Mom seemed very familiar with what you were doing. You placed a hand on your cheek, thinking about the guy who's been becoming very attractive to you. Every time you see him, he looks better. You haven't seen much of him though and you knew if any of the members found out, they'd be pissed. They already lost it once, but you can't help yourself! Hyunho is really attractive! You whined, stomping your feet.

"Gum drop, is everything okay? You're scaring me." Dad placed his hand on yours. It felt so sudden that you flinched at the contact. Dad became startled when you jumped in your seat. Mom smiled to herself when your fork flew out of your hand. Whoops. "S-Sorry. Did I startle you?"

"I'm so sorry! I-I was...thinking about stuff!" Your entire body was flushed. Others in the restaurant were starting to look your way. This is so embarrassing.

"Is everything okay?" Dad frowned. "Is something wrong? I know we've been gone for a while, but you can still talk to us."

"Uh...it's nothing important." You shook your head.

"She's thinking about boys, Jagi." Mom hummed.

"E-Eomma!" You saw your Dad's eyes flash with fear. "Am not!"

"Oh...I see. You're growing up so quick, (F/n)." Dad sniffled. He looked gloomy as he gave up cutting his meat in tiny pieces. Dad began to stuff his face, a habit of his whenever this stuff was mentioned. Sometimes you really wished Dad would be the type to get aggressive and say things like 'no boys near my daughter!' or something like that. Instead, you have a very emotional father that you still love dearly. "I bet you won't be needing your Appa very soon."