Fanboy Reunion

(Hyunho)

Ch.57

Who won first rank? BTS! D*mn right they did! The adrenaline rush was still pumping through you. All the boys were celebrating loudly up until it was midnight. By then, most of them grew tired from a long day. Jungkook was the first to fall asleep back at Namjoon's house. The bunny cuddled with a pillow, saying he was just going to close his eyes for a second. It wasn't long before all of you heard his soft breathing and light snores. Seokjin found it adorable. That was his cue to take the bunny home though. Jimin was tired too and needed a ride back. While Jimin walked to Seokjin's car, the teacher carried the bunny's sleeping form to his vehicle. He didn't want to interrupt Jungkook's sleeping. Not that waking up the maknae was an easy task in the first place.

Seokjin offered to give Hoseok a ride, but the popular boy passed on it. He said he would be crashing with Namjoon. Hoseok can pretty much have sleepovers whenever he wants. Mainly because he doesn't tell his mom. Yoongi was dealing with a long call from his mother as she went on and on about the contest. Apparently, she's been telling her old coworkers about Yoongi being on tv. Ms. Min was extremely proud of Yoongi's performance of DNA and actually preferred it to the last one. She thought DNA was catchier and adored all of Yoongi's parts. Yoongi sat at the kitchen table, embarrassed as she called him her baby and stating how well he did.

You stayed behind, texting your Mom that you would be staying with your friends at Namjoon's place. She had it covered for you. There were a lot of missed calls and messages from Dad ever since he found out your friends were boys. All you texted him back was 'I love you' and that was it. Mom had Dad watch the contest with her. She said that he was impressed by your boys but had a small pout the entire time. He's handling this a lot better than you thought he would. Putting your phone away, you take a look around at the boys. Yoongi is still busy in the kitchen and Hoseok turned on the tv. He was lowering down the tv as you watched Namjoon bringing Taehyung up the stairs.

Out of curiosity, you followed the two brothers. The puppy rubbed his eyes tiredly, dragging his feet as he entered his room. Taehyung asked his brother a question, but it was hard to pick it out when he mumbled it. Namjoon shushed the boy, ushering him to his bed. Taehyung didn't have to question it at all. The tired puppy dropped his body onto his bed. Namjoon laughed to himself at his brother's sleepiness. Soon Namjoon was shaking his head as he pushed Taehyung further up in his bed so he could rest his head on a pillow. After that, Namjoon pulled a blanket over the puppy's curled up body. The eagle watched over his brother for a couple seconds before turning off the lights and walking out of the room. Instantly, he spotted you clutching your heart.

"You are just something else, (F/n)." Namjoon rolled his eyes. He placed his hand on your head, but you plucked it off. You didn't want him ruffling up your hair. Namjoon grinned as you tried to fight his hand.

"It was cute! You should have read him a bedtime story!" You used all your strength to keep his hand away from your hair.

"He's not five, (F/n)." Namjoon laughed. He slipped his hand away from your wrist and you thought he gave up. Instead, Namjoon pulled you into a hug. He snuggled his face into the crook of your neck. It tickled a lot when he let out a deep breath. "You know I can't thank you enough?"

"You worked hard too, Namjoonie." You squeezed him. "I just handled the business stuff."

"You got us these awesome clothes and direct our stages though!" Namjoon squeezed you harder.

"You write and p-produce!!" You attempted to hold him tighter. That was only cutting off your air so you weren't quite sure how this was working out for you. Namjoon laughed as he lightly released you. With your head now resting on his chest, you could feel it vibrating from his chuckles. "Kim Namjoon, you give me too much credit..."