47: Untouchable

Killua's P.O.V
It was the moment I'm dreading for.

I really tried to put up a very far distance between us huh...

But that's because for Alluka's safety.

We've been on a journey for days.

We departed 3 days ago and we're just about to arrive...

"Listen, I can't guarantee your safety. You'll have to fight for yourself when the worst comes." I uttered in low tone as I let my napping sister lean comfortably on me. We ended up bringing Alluka, proving my confidence. I figured I couldn't just hide her from those people for the rest of my life. Now is the time to settle it.

"I know." She answers. Uncertainty was in her eyes and I find myself staring in her orbs longer than I should've every time our eyes met throughout the travel. I was trying to figure out her thoughts since I can't see any facial expression when she's still wearing that disguise over her face.

"You know I could just grab your mask out of nowhere if I'd like to you know." I sighed. She's too open. I'm doubting her combat skills now.

"Y-you can't." She shuddered, covering her already concealed face, scooting away.

"Yeah, yeah. I won't."

We were currently taking the last transportation, reaching Kukuroo mountain by this bus, blending in like normal tourists.

"At last! We've reached the Zoldyck estate! As you can see, here is the famous Testing gates!!" The tourist guide hops down before the passengers follows out.

"The first gate weights 4 tons, second one is 8 tons.... third is 16 tons... fourth's 32 tons, fith's 64 tons, sixth's 128 tons and lastly, the seventh door weights 256 tons! Every single door's weight just multiplies!" She explains enthusiastically.

"You sure have taken notes." I smirk, carrying Alluka behind my back. That's not exactly how you explain it.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"It's sarcasm, you idiot."

"D-Don't mock me kid! Are you saying you know much better than me? I'm still about to explain everything about the Zoldyck family.... Although no one has seen their faces in real life." She mutters her last sentence. "*ahem* Alright people! Gather around! Take pictures!— Hey kid!! What the hell are you doing? Didn't you hear what I said?"

"Look, someone's attempting to open the gates. That's hilarious."

Tourists begins to gossip.

"Boy, don't put up a show if you don't want to embarrass yourself." The lady whispers, trying to be considerate.

These rude people have no any idea...

"Shut up." I scoffed, facing them all. "Get out of my property if you don't want to be Mike's lunch."

"K-Killua-sama!" One of the guards trods at me. "W-welcome home!"

.
.
.

"Eh?!"

"You heard that??"

"He called that guy Killua..."

"A genuine Zoldyck member!"

"Eh?! No way!"

"Tsk. You didn't have to spoil them. I was about to do something flashy. Get back on guarding the gates." I tediously sighed.

"Y-yes, young master."