Extra 3

Third Person's P.O.V

*bzzt* bzzt*

Her phone vibrated inside her pocket for the second time.

But the sleeping couple was in a complete slumber as they nestled together on bed.

*bzzt* *bzzt*

The third attempt of call woke (Y/n) as she reached out for it. "Hello?" She answered in a rasp voice, sitting up. "What?! Kakashi's body pillow's delivered?! Alright, I'm on my way."

*drops the call*

Assuming they stayed overnight in a hotel after drinking, she went and grabbed the comforter, waking up the other person. "Hey (Bf/n), we have to get home—" She paused from pulling the covers.

"So damn noisy." His husky voice, disheveled hair and clothes made her stomach churn in surprise, excitement, and nostalgia.

"Sleep some more." He pulled her back in, bundling her underneath the sheets.

"K-Killua.." She covered her flared up face but immediately went pale as a shot of headache and body sores went active due to her conscious state. "..Ngh. It hurts."

The silverette loosened his grip over her waist, allowing her to slip out from his grasp. "That's what you get from getting drunk."

"It's actually my first time.. How can I not when I'm having a blast with my best-friend. How are you here—" She trails off when she saw her left wrist marked with his name. "Damn. I always embarrass myself whenever I face you." (Y/n) cried internally, holding her head as she moped by the corner.

"Who's Kakashi?" He suddenly brought up upon hearing her recent phone call earlier, sitting up as he casually turned his body over her direction.

"Oh.. It's um.. just.. anime merchandise s-stuff." She stood, slowly treading towards him as she took a seat next to the groggy male who got interrupted from his good sleep.

"You're gonna go run back home because of an anime? I see... I'm not the only anime you've got a crush on." He made a dark smirk.

"Of course you're the main— I mean you're obviously the most special among them." She chuckled nervously.

"Then why don't you look straight into my eyes?" His heavy tone made her flinch. "What if you got sucked in their dimension? You'll never know... It might also exist out there."

"D-don't say that. I'm not fated to a certain someone in all the animes I've watched. Only you."

"Then tell me why are you grinning so much after I mentioned that possibility? You're going to cheat on me over that Kakashi??" The pissed-off tsundere started pinching her cheeks, slightly stretching them as he made (Y/n) face him.

"N-nwo Waawy" She pulled back, rubbing her reddened cheeks. "Don't be so jealous when I just confessed to you last night— I always end up professing my love to you whenever you're there. Damn." A frown formed on her forehead.

"I guess that's only fair." He flicked her temple, getting in good mood.

"You're so mean!" She grumbled. "I'm still having a hangover here."

"You almost barfed on me last night." He eyed her with a cold gaze.

"Ah. Don't look at me with a disgusted expression. I'm sorry!" She held his hand.

"Lay down." He pushed her down the bed.

"W-what're you... Wait! I'll take a shower." She sprints inside the bathroom.

"What?" His brows furrowed. "Isn't she misunderstanding something?" He bursted out with laughter after processing the idea.

*knock* *knock* Killua went to the door, deciding to tease her more. "We can wash together of you want."

"N-no! Just wait there!"

"Be careful not to wash off my name." He smirked, leaning on the door.

"Don't worry, it won't be completely erased. I'll rewrite it right away."

"Wanting me to stay badly huh? Even though you broke your own made up rules~"

The shower noise went off as she made a clear reply. "Y-you make me wanna keep and make you stay!"

"That makes me so happy." He chuckled, leaving her to order their breakfast in room service.

*Time-skips, after eating*

"Did you just lead me on?! You're such a meanie! And I'm such an idiot!" She buries her face in the pillow, extremely flustered.

"Since you're not feeling good, I wanted to massage you. Don't go assuming dirty stuffs.. You're killing me with how honest you are." He traced a finger down her spine, earning a small yelp from her as he glided his palm over her smooth skin.

"Then you should've said so! Why bother going half naked with me... Ah~"

"Stop grumbling when you clearly enjoy my touches." He scoffed, pressing his fingers on certain spots of her small, bare back.

"Mhn~ A little up on the right please." She demands, smirking in bliss. "Aah~ So good. You've got a knack for this."

"Stop moaning." His blush reached 'till the tips of his fingers as he resumed with the therapy session, memorizing her sweet spots.

"I'm so getting used with your hands. It's so warm and the slightly rough texture is so comforting~"

"You don't have to describe it." He mutters, puffing out smoke from the hot flush while gently kneading her muscles.

"Touch me more okay?" Her breathings went slow and stable, as if she's falling asleep.

Who knew I'll be the one feeling embarrassed.. I expected the other way in doing this... But I'm glad she feels relieved now. Killua sighed, flipping her around. "Don't doze off to sleep yet."

"So erm... Since you just proved how much of a husband material you are... If we um you know... built a family.. Should we stay over your dimension?... Since they'd get your genes, they won't be normal and live an ordinary life here.." She averted her eyes, fidgeting. "I-I'm not rushing though. You don't have to answer now—"

"Actually, I've thought about our future. And I'm settling with things over there and with that household. Alluka will probably be the successor of the Zoldyck family if I still reject my responsibility. She wasn't that long gone. She immediately went home after tagging along with Yuka and Tin in 3 weeks." He flopped beside her, pulling her for a sweet cuddle.

"That's great. But did she went home there by herself without informing you anything? She's gotten so bold. Like brother like sister huh?~" She stuffed herself in his arms, making the most intimate and closest contact with his body that he felt her lashes over his chest every time she blinked.

Both breathings, and heartbeats were in sync.

Nothing could go wrong with a mood like this, turning their desires apparent.

"(Y/n)..." He cupped her cheek, caressing each other's lips in a kiss.

The lovers kissed and kissed, again and again, over and over until their lips were almost swollen.

"I never knew kissing you without a care in the world would be so addicting." Killua huffed from the heated and passionate act while she panted and stared at him with a melted expression that seems to beg for more. She has never been this drowned with love.

With their arms still enfolded with each others, they calmed themselves with a tight hug, peacefully drifting off for a nap.

[A/N: You guys ready to have babies with Killua??

Well, it'll be the next one.

Thanks for reading!!]