64: 4th Test

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Nothing could make me feel as cozy as taking long, warm baths.

I slipped out of my bathrobe, pulling the closets open.

...

"Isn't there anything that's not dresses, kimonos nor gowns?" I cringed from the limited choices.

We're not some spoiled princesses...

But... it's better than no clothes.

"I missed wearing my comfy pajamas and casual outfits..."

I looked over the shelf where my bag lies onto, striving towards it, to unzip its contents.

"Well... these are few clothes Alluka bought for me before.. and my original outfit which I solely own— school uniform." I narrowed my gaze away, returning to the closet as I picked some simple nightgown. Time for bedtime.

After some moment, I settled in front of this make-up table, drying my wet locks with a hair-blower before combing them in affection.

"Here I thought the walls here were thick enough to be sound-proof... Yukarin has been crying for almost 30 minutes..." I mumbled to myself, staring straight into the mirror. My knuckles bumped with a familiar texture of cloth as I brought the hairbrush down.

My eyes traveled down to the right corner of the table, spotting the certain black mask I used to wear.

"Being furtive is getting really mean... Besides, it'll make things easier if I just turn open among his family." I crumpled the mask cloth in my hand. "Things are going sooo slow... It's irritating me."

I just wanna finish this obligation and get myself some free time... It's not about Killua nor hunter x hunter anymore... I'm a lot more riled up with knowing my wholesome powers.. that's because I've realised I'm someone who's very special in every kind of universes.

I stood and walked into my bedroom's veranda, dropping out the mask from my hand.

My vision followed the dark color floating by the strong winds before it completely disappeared below.

I bet I could easily throw Killua aside just like this... but I'm naturally born good, so I won't abandon him.

"I'm bored." I went back in my room, shutting the veranda doors.

"Now then... I'll be needing back my phone."
And while I'm at it.. Might as well drag Yukarin with me and finish all the tests in one shot.

Third Person's P.O.V
"Hey!~ Sorry to ruin with your drama but you'll have to come with me~" The insensitive lady persistently knocks on Yukarin's chamber.

"You bitch." The grief-stricken female, infuriatingly swings her door wide open.

"The only person who's allowed to call me bitch is my best-friend." (Y/n) curved a half-smile.

"What the hell do you want in this evening?" She sneered really sharply with her bloodshot eyes. "Don't get over yourself just because you've won his heart. Get the hell out of my face."

"Well, I don't have a fangirl point of view anymore, so his confession brought me nothing but a fleeting satisfaction." She smirked, getting in Yuka's nerves.

"You wench." Her hands yanked the neckline of (Y/n)'s dress, gripping the fabric tight. "What the fuck do you mean by that?"