Extra 7

Third Person's P.O.V

"So dad, what's your impression of mom at first?" The curious brat randomly asked before digging the dish on his plate with his spoon and fork.

"How about mommy? What's your impression of daddy?" (Dt/n) follows up after drinking her mango juice.

The simple dinner became a conference and interview period.

"She's annoying, but earnest." He casually answered, chuckling. "Oh. And she's too straight forward that it's creeping me out.. But if you put it in one word, I'd describe her as a weirdo."

"Hey! I'm just bold because it's hard to get out of friendzone." Spats back the defensive one.

"Mom, what do you think of dad during the first meeting?" (S/n) reminded (Y/n) that it's her turn.

"What do you mean? Meeting him in person or meeting him from the anime?" She tilts her head.

"In person." Both kids replied in unison.

Killua paused from biting his fried chicken after he saw his wife's smirk.

"He's fickle, yet cool and adorable.... And a timer." (Y/n) states her revenge answer.

"Timer??" The two kids gasped in disbelief.

"It's not what you think." The cornered male anxiously denied.

"I'll tell you the story of how we met, after you guys eat." She smiles.

"It's not like mom didn't have ex. I know about uncle Lucas." Their daughter grins.

"What? You told them??" Killua bickered.

"I mean they asked me for my past relationships and stuff. You know kids." She shrugs.

"Now I know why mom's too dodgy before. She can't tell that her lover's an ex-assassin and her ex was a psycho. Mom, I think you need to have yourself checked. You're a magnet towards troublesome men."

"(S/n), don't say that! You wouldn't be that handsome if I ain't your dad. Also, don't compare me to Lucas. He's not even qualified to compete with me." He scowls. "Disregard me being an ex-assassin... because first of all, how could she possibly explain without evidence that your biological father is that anime you've been watching? There's a timing for that."

"Yeah. It's like she's making us hope even though I'm not expecting anyone anymore.." Growls their annoyed son.

"Young man, let bygone be bygones. Eat your damn food before you piss me off."

"Enough you both. Killua, don't point your fork on him." (Y/n) deadpanned. "Do you want (Dt/n) making you guys kiss again? No arguing on the table."

"Mmph. Dad's just mad because I brought up Lucas. What I've said are mere facts. I'm not wrong for that-"

"I'll eat everything if you guys keep chatting!" (Dt/n) grins.

Killua secretly sulked just like a sensitive man he is and (Y/n) noticed that. "The chocolate cake's just chilling in the fridge, eat properly before dessert."

"Nice!!" His mood instantly uplifted while (Dt/n) applauds.

"There's also a coffee jelly." She nudged her cranky son, exhilarating him.

*Time-skips*

"So that's how it is.." (S/n) yawned. "I like the part where you guys are outnumbered by hunters... because with mom, they're completely outmatched no matter how strong they are. Mom's just in a higher caliber. I wish she's included in hunter x hunter."