Extra 12

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

A month slipped by as if it's only a week.

I could barely remember what we did those days..

The only event that bore into my mind was X's death.

She felt like she was born just to appreciate and venture lives and worlds— A person who's meant for much more privilege than us in reality. The final arc of her life is as much as worthy as the lives of ordinary humans. It wasn't sad. But as long as I live, I'll pray for her soul.

After the remnants of war died down, everything felt more normal in this society now.

We actually went to see the whole Zoldycks, granting their invitation for a new, formal Family Portrait. Moreover, if we didn't go,  my daughter would throw a tantrum the whole day or more. I only felt safe because of my over powered husband and my sister-in-law— Alluka.

I'm actually in downtown right now, opting for a grocery shopping. Thanks for X's sideshow, I can meet people in the eye now and they didn't care much about me either as they consider me as nothing but her puppet in the first hunting war. I gained freedom— I always gain something whenever X makes her move.

Killua had to conduct a meeting for all hunters along with his friends at the moment, so I had all time for myself. Those men surely became big times.

As for my two children, they stubbornly begged me to let them have a sleepover in their grandparents' mansion. Besides, I have the highest chance of getting harmed than my kids in that household. They both inherited Silva and Killua's hair, so they specially treat the kids like their precious treasure. Also, Alluka's the current head of the family now, so I'm quite alright for leaving my son and daughter in their care.

Whether I like it or not, the rest of the Zoldycks are my family because I married Killua.

*Time-skips*

One thing I've overlooked...

Is that this present period of year... was the peak for all nen users. Hunters or not, the widespread of nen information had pushed ambitious people for treacherous acts. The criminal rate of this continent increased by 1o percent.

Obviously, hunters are responsible for controlling such uproars...

"Round them up!" The person who's in-charged of the crew was probably a specialist.

Unfortunately, when I headed back in Whale Island, pirates raided the land...

I forgot these stuffs are perfectly normal for this world...

"Turn around." A nasty guy pulled my arms, tying them behind my back with a tight rope.

"Ah. Isn't she familiar?" One of them mumbled.

"That face..." He gasped. "She's responsible for the first war."

"Idiot. The whole war thing was planned by that X."

"Yeah. I know.. I'm just saying she's that that girl.. What's her name again?.. I've never been in that war but I've certainly watched the outrageous worldwide news before."

"... Stop chatting. Captain will beat us up."

It would be better if they didn't knew me... because if I rubbed off Killua's name on my wrist which I've rewrote every single day...

AH-

X relinked Killua and I!!

*Flashback*