82: Jealousy

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
It crushed everyone's will when Killua has beaten the world's one and only hope yesterday— The Hunter Association's secret weapon.

In the end, nobody reached me and we didn't have the chance to use Battle Olympia.

I could say my friends have really protected me..

I declared a break and made contact overseas with the chairman, Cheadle. Because of the stigma I've brought them, she and I agreed with embarking the war after five days. It was a fair agreement on both sides to gather our resources. The fact I could destroy an entire continent placed a handicapped on them. They didn't have the option to ignore my demands. I was generous enough to give them chances..

The whole nation was informed about the upcoming bloodbath. Many citizens, including the tower's staffs fled away from the city.

They gathered a variety of strong hunters that are available for the case. All of them were currently circled and camped outside the Heavens Tower, assembling an army and constructing their tactics to bring me down and rescue the people they thought I've brainwashed.

I was planning to meet the whole council members and other hunter x hunter characters in person for my own satisfaction but things were extremely messy there. I wasn't that ruthless and inhuman to mix in like another storm in the midst of their years worth of fight. They're certainly at the verge of their wits.

I just hope Kurapika and Leorio are doing well against the Kakin empire. They're all dealing with the climax of the succession war that's finally coming to an end.

As I sat alone with my thoughts, I looked at my rowdy group. We were just drinking and chilling around.

I smiled while viewing the small banquet with my friends. The only resisting hope and force here will be these guys.

Gon, Killua, Tin, Yukarin, and Alluka will wrap up everything when it comes to worse as they end up driving me away— That's the last and very grave order I gave them.

They can clean up their names with that and receive honours.

It's like a risky chess game. I sighed out my anxieties.

They're heroes, I'm the villain..

Casting me out of this world would be a natural show. The Zoldycks and every single person in this dimension will believe I've perished completely. For them, my existence has ceased to exist.

But in reality, I just peacefully transported back to my world— never to return.

The last problem lies on Killua..

After everything went accordingly, it's up to him..

All I have to do is wait in my world.

~ ~ ~

"You know what, you just want my attention you jerk! At least try hiding your hypocrisy even for a bit." The drunken lady punched Killua with infused nen around her fist.

Enhancers are really scary when they throw a fit.

"Don't fight. There's a child watching." Tin hiccups after her sentence, chugging booze.

"I'm not a kid anymore! Right, Gon?" Alluka puffed her cheeks. "Can I drink that too? Please?"

"Nope. You're now allowed. Not right now. Your brother says so." Gon takes the drinks from her reach and gave her a juice instead. He didn't drink much alcoholic beverages, because he felt like he needs to look out for them just like a responsible gentleman.