Chapter 1:The funeral

The more I stare into the coffin,the more I want to celebrate. I won't lie,her death was pretty small. She somehow stopped breathing and died. What a weird way for a queen,a powerful ruler and demon to die.Not how I expected it to be but now she is really dead. The woman I called 'mother' is finally dead. I have always felt that she was dead to me but now she is dead to everyone. Too bad I have to put on a show that I'm somehow depressed about it when I could be out celebrating with my friends that I'll be the new Queen of Angevil . I've been starring at her for too long just to make sure she was actually dead until I felt someone's hand on my right shoulder. Almost got caught with my devious thoughts. I turned and started crying ,my head fell onto her chest unexpectedly. "Oh,Aunt Agnes,I can't believe she's actually gone,she promised she would forever be with me but she left me forever" . Oh I believe it alright,I've been waiting for this day for my entire life ever since my 10th birthday. As I keep crying and sobbing like I'm actually grieving,I start to want more of the power I've already gotten. I am a mind manipulator,a time controller,half angel,half demon, basically a mutant. I can read thoughts,I can visit people in their dreams,I can teleport to any universe at anytime,I can fly with and without having to reveal my wings,I have more powers than everybody in the kingdom now that my so called mother, Katherine, is dead. I can't believe she died due to 'an accident where she stopped breathing' . If I were to kill her,I would make it major and painful. I would kill her in her dreams, bury her alive or better yet steal her soul. Now that my poor mother died, I'll soon take over but not according to Aunt Agnes's thoughts.