Chapter 3:The memory needle

I was so close to know who killed her. Yes,I admit I loathed her but I need to know who killed her. Aunt Agnes was so close to tell me who killed her. Could she have been the one who killed my mother,her sister. Agnes is probably not that power hungry or ruthless. Well I've been practicing how to go back in time and so far so amazing. And now I think it is time to go back in time to the day my mother died. I head to the attic,take the time and portal powder from the secret door disguised as a book shelf,the powder is sparkly purple,it has its disadvantages for the surroundings but it works for me. After spreading the powder in a star and clock shape on the wooden floor. I place time candles on all the sides of the star and lighten them. One last thing I need is the memory needle and the spell book. I sit in the middle of the art I made,my legs crossed as if I'm meditating,the spell book in front of my legs and the memory needle in my right hand. Now this is kind of tricky but I'll simply go back in time to the day my mom died,that should work perfectly right...
****
"Ketla golena badimo baka,lemphele matla,take me to the day my mother,your daughter,had died,help me see the whole truth",the memory needle flew up and got onto my forehead,my eyes went blank,all one could see was the white part of my eyes. This has never happened before,I see clocks,stars, memories that include mainly my mother,I feel like I went further back in time but that doesn't matter to me at the moment,I want the whole truth. I am shocked to the core,I see my Mon giving birth to me. I'm a ghost,uncle Josh just walked through me and it seems like nobody can see me. I walk towards the bed where my mom is giving birth but not only to one girl. I have a twin sister. How on earth is this possible. Just after she gave birth to both I noticed something. Uncle Josh helped her give birth to both babies but showed her only one baby which I guess is me. But why did he do that. Just before my mom held me,she stopped breathing. Uncle Josh teleported away,I can't follow him. This spell only shows me what happened to my mom. She died after giving birth. She actually died twice and not once. She had died before I even wanted her to die.