chapter 36-new teacher

"I love you too much to end you so please act like you're older as you always say",I say.

"Did you just admit to being younger than me?",she asks.
"Don't misquote me,I said act like you're older as you always say. Did you hear me say you are older or that I'm younger?",i ask with a raised eyebrow.

"You know you should be putting me in a good mood instead of this. I just wanna go home. All these humans keep starring",she says .
"Is this your first time seeing twins mind your own businesses people",she shouts and people turn away.

"Aggressive much",I say with a smile.

"They probably think I'm you so no stress.",she says as she shrugs.
"Ah you're so-",she cuts me off.
"I think I see Christie. Christie!",she shouts and runs off.

My mother's child.
As I walk towards them,I obviously get some hey and hi from people while I politely smile and greet back. It has become a routine.

"You just had to make an entrance as always ",Christie says.
"Me? What about her? It's her first day and she's already telling people to mind their own businesses",I say .

"Oh I saw that and trust me,I was more than pleased to see that someone who looks like you has the guts. She is so good",She says and faith simply smiles.

"Where's Renée?",I ask.
"I'm good thank you for asking and how are you?",she asks sarcastically and I raise my eyebrow.
She sighs.
"I don't know ,she said something about a new hot teacher and left",she says as she shrugs.

"A new teacher?",I ask.
I mean I don't remember hearing that we're in need of one or lost one. So it's weird.

"No, we have a new hot teacher",she corrects me with a smirk.
"Male or female?",faith asks.

"Apparently a lesbian or maybe even bisexual",she answers.
"Since when do you gossip?",I ask .
"Oh I don't but that's what happens when you have a good memory and someone won't stop talking to you while you're waiting for a good save that won't appear",she says and it's clear she's not pleased.

"I did say I was coming and here I am so don't be so mad. She's gone now isn't she?",I ask.

"But you took too damn long",she says.
"Hey guys have you seen our new English teacher?", Renée asks as she gets to us.

"What happened to Van Rensburg?",I ask.
"Oh apparently she broke a bone or two and us in the hospital",she says.
"When?",faith asks.
"Oh I don't know but this past weekend. All i heard was that she was at home and accidentally fell while getting up. I think it's her back bone that broke",she says.

"So who's our new teacher?", I ask.

As if on cue the bell rings and we get into the class.
I look around and Jace enters the class looking down.

Something is definitely wrong.
I turn to faith on my side and she looks at me with the same facial expression of concern.

"I'll go talk to him",I say and she nods.

I walk up next to his seat which is empty. I think it's Kamo who sits here but he's not here so I'll just sit for a while.

He doesn't even notice me.

"Jace,what's going on?",I ask.
He looks at me in the eye and to say I see no life in them would be an understatement. He looks dead.
"I don't want to go there hope so leave me alone",he says shaking his head.

If he thinks I'll leave,he has another thing coming.
I look around to see that nobody is paying attention to us but are talking in their own groups.