chapter 24-pancakes

"So are you going to tell me how come I didn't know",aunt Mia asks.

"Uhm it's actually quite a long story",I say as I look down.

"I have all time I need,plus I control time in case you forgot",she says as she sits down on my bed.

"Uhm so I'll summarise everything.",I say and she nods.

"So I actually had my powers for years now and it was supposed to be a secret till I get crowned queen and Mom knew,also uncle Jonas and Christie. But now also you and Jace know. And obviously my twin sister-"she cuts me off as she asks.

"Did you not trust me or something?"

"What? If course I trust you. I consider you my real aunt instead of Agnes",I roll my eyes at the end .

"Look. You're my aunt and you know it. I would have told you and trust me as soon as I found out about my powers,I showed Mom and uncle Jonas but by culture it's not supposed to be known by people. I wanted to tell you but Mom said you would come to know the month before the crowning so I agreed. But with Christie,she caught me and also admitted about her powers as well. I mean we were friends but we kept such from each other until I got bored and used my powers in the garden and my senses weren't that great at that time . So trust me when I say that I trust you ",I say.

"What about the boy?",she asks.
I smiled remembering yesterday.
"You love him",she simply says with a smile.
"What? I mean I do like him a lot but love is a string word ",I say as I shyly look away.

"Trust me,I know what I know and you love him like he loves you and your sister",she says.

So that could mean he'll date us both for real. I mean I have never been a fan of polygamous relationships but I don't mind if it's with my sister.

"Hope?",she says snapping her fingers in my face.

"Huh?"I say.

"Continue explaining",she says.

"Oh yeah,so we found out dad is alive and plan to find him. Aunt Agnes and uncle Josh are after the thrones but we'll sort it out later. Jace and I are dating. My sister and I have a lot of binding to do . And oh,I need a babysitter.",I say.

"A babysitter?",she asks with furrowed eyebrows and disbelief.

"Yep,either that or living with Agnes",I say as I roll my eyes.

"Oh so should I help you find one or do you have options?",she asks.

"Actually I have an option and she is the absolute best,my favourite aunt,second mother,and she is so great that i-",she cuts me off.

"Okay I get it, I'll be your babysitter.",she says.
'i can't wait to be with the twins, it'll feel like being in Kath's presence again',she says to herself.
I see a tear threatening to flow down so I pull her in for a hug and say,"Thank you for being here".

"Anytime",she says as we pull away.

"So can we enter now?",a voice asks from the bathroom.

I frown as I walk towards it and open the door.

Faith is standing in front of the mirror with a hairbrush in her hand and wireless headsets on and is singing Ariana Grande's song-into you.

Well at least we both have singing voices.

Christie looks tired,she not a morning person like me but I think I'm better.

"Uhm yeah"I respond as she walks past me and throws herself on my bed and I walk towards my sister,I mean I want to brush my teeth and she's there so yeah.