chapter 45-get ready

"So what now?",Christie asks.
"We wait",Faith says.

We are back in the human world. We have been here for like 5 minutes now and it's only 19:03.

"I just wanna kill that bastard",Hayley says.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?",I ask.
"Baby,I was chosen to be there for you. Be your sister,mother,female figure basically. What type of guardian would be if I let you fight alone?",she asks.
"Okay you're right",I say.
"I'm confused. She has a guardian but I don't. How?",Faith asks.

"What do you mean you don't have a guardian. You do", Hayley says.

"Who is it then?",I ask.
"I don't know. But you should know. Are you telling me you've never had someone watching over you at all or someone who you spoke to when you felt down?", Hayley asks faith.

"Well I think I did. But it was just in my dreams. Her name is Bailey. I once though you two were related. You look alike", Faith says.
"Did you just say bailey,as in an inch taller than me,same eyes as me, natural curly bronze shoulder length hair, Bailey?",Hayley asks in shock.
"Yes. You know her?",faith asks.

"Oh I do know her. She's my dead sister,well seems like she's alive since you talked to her",Hayley says in anger.

"What do you mean dead?",I ask.

"A few months after your birth she died,well at least I thought so. We were helping another kingdom in their war to secure their throne. They are not as magical but they needed help. She was one of our people who went but one of the ones that died,well i thought she died. But now you say you've been talking to her,it's obvious she's alive. You can't talk to a dead person in your dreams. They'll just be there but won't say anything. If they come in your dreams, they'll talk but for the first 2 weeks of their death,after that is silence. If they talk,just know it's not them but someone else",Hayley says.

"If she's alive then why isn't she here?",Faith asks.

"Have you ever summoned her?",she asks.
"How do I do that?",faith asks.
"You just have to call out her name and she'll appear,whether she wants or not",she tells her.

"Uhm bailey",she says hesitantly.
"You're hesitating. Call her out like she's upstairs and you want her to run down here",she says.
"Bailey!",she yells.

"What the hell?!",a girl shouts just as she appears next to Faith and loses her balance causing her to fall on the couch .

"Bailey?",Faith whispers.
"Fay?",she whispers back looking up to her.

"You did it. You finally managed to call me",she says and runs up to hug her.
They hug for a few seconds and Bailey turns to look around.

The moment her eyes stop at Hayley she looks like she's on the verge of crying.

"Hay",she whispers with a sad smile and a tear rolls down her cheek.

"You lost the right to call me that when you made me bury you",Hayley says with venom and clenched teeth. She also looks like she'll cry but she's stopping herself.

"I had no other option. When I got better after a few months,I woke up in the hospital full of humans and I had no idea who I was or how I got there-",Hayley cuts her off.

"I don't care. I buried my sister. I had to mourn for my sister. I was called delusional for saying I knew you were still alive. I almost abandoned Hope due to grief. You didn't even bother to tell me in my dreams that you were fine or even alive. You forgot about me,but you managed to still be a guardian. You failed to be my sister. My role model. And now you think you can still call me Hay. Don't even care do that"Hayley says in anger,but also pain,sadness,feeling of betrayal and she starts to sob as she runs out of the living room and goes upstairs,not caring that Bailey is calling after her.