chapter 54-cute

So after I got back in the human world and told aunt Mia about going to the ancestral cave,she was in a great mood and was even asking about what I would like my attire to be.

So yeah it's only Tuesday and sadly I'm at school. As if on cue, the bell rings for break.
"Finally",Christie groans.
"So now will you tell us the big news?",Jace asks.

"You know there's something called patience",I say.
"Yeah yeah what is going on?",Chris says as we all walk out of the class.

"Just go to our break spot and I'll go take our food",I say.

"Fine",they all say as they sigh.

"Good,now off you go",I say as I wave them off.
I walk towards the office while they go the opposite .

I knock on the door.
"come in",she says.
I walk in,close the door and as soon as she sees me she stands up with a smile and walks up to me with open arms.

She hugs me and says,"So you're getting crowned soon",she lets me go.

I nod.
"And? Aren't you excited? I mean you're going to be a queen and not just any queen but the queen of Angevil",she says in excitement.

"Ooh I can't wait to dress you up and all. It'll be so amazing. So we have an album waiting at the kingdom for you which you'll use to pick out the food to be served,the decorations and obviously your attire",she says,yet again in excitement.

"Well that sounds great but I think this talk should be for when we get home ,so how about I get the food,go eat with my friends,attend classes,see you at home and we talk it out,yeah?",I say reaching for the food-there are 2 boxes of Debonairs pizza,along with some bottlesin a plastic bag- I start to walk for the door backwards.

"Yeah we'll talk right and we'll talk all night if we must and discuss what I'll wear,what we'll eat, and all you want,right. Yes we'll talk",I say and run out,well walk fast out of her office ,I shut the door before she can say anything else.

I lean against the door and take a deep breath as I close my eyes,and sense some biy walking towards me,as I exhale that someone clears their throat to get my attention.

I peek through one eye and boy is he cute. I open my eyes fully.
Curley hair,the type that looks black but is a shade of brown once you look closer,hazel eyes,pink lips,nice eyebrows,long dark eyelashes.

So all in all,he's cute. He must be new,I have never seen him before and that says a lot cause I know every student in the school,not their names but faces.

"Hi",he says with a smile.

He has dimples. The guy has dimples. Can I scream in joy?

I pause time and put the food down.

"Eeeeh",I squeal in excitement as I fan my face.

"Okay girl,calm yourself down. He's just a boy. A cute one though",I say as I take deep breaths.

"Okay",I say and pick up the food and stand in the position I was in.

I unpause time and smile then say,"Hey".

"Uhm can I enter the office,I have to talk to the principal",he says.
"Oh Uhm yeah",I say.

I open the door and enter along with him.
"Oh William",my aunt says with a smile and turns to me with a confused look,"And H".

"Yeah I just need to change my books,then I'll be off",I say. Well it's part of the truth but they don't need to know that.
"Okay",she says out loud.
'We will talk about the new crush later',she says inwardly.
'He isn't a crush,he's simply cute',I respond inwardly and turn to take out my books.
"You may take a seat",she says to Will. Yeah I'll call him Will.