chapter 27-my babies

"Oh really?",I ask.

So they think I don't have the capability to drive my car but little did they know.

"I have had it but never drove it,so what? I can drive and I will drive everyone here to McD. Let's go see my baby",I say and we all walk towards the garage.

"So you're finally gonna drive it?",Christie asks.
"Well,I haven't done my ID or learner's yet but I know someone who has it",I say with a smile and turn to look at Jace.

"What do you want?",he asks while shaking his head.
"Your ID card",I say,still smiling.
"It has my information not yours",he says.
"You really underestimate me,can't you have a little faith in me?",I ask and Faith laughs with me.
"I don't get it",Christie says.
"You don't? I am Faith,we're basically half of each other,me in her and her in me? Get it? Nothing?",Faith says and sees that she doesn't get it so she keeps quiet.

"Baby,may you be a dear and lend me your ID card and learner's licence",I say sweetly to Jace.

"Wow ,you even call me baby just for my stuff. I feel loved right now",he says as he pulls out the contents out of his wallet which was in his back pocket.
"Aw,don't worry,I do have strong feelings for you but when you have what I want,who am I to not use them",I say as I take the stuff and silently thank him.

I teleport to the attic alone.
I don't think I mentioned it but yeah,I can teleport too. It's pretty nice .

I walk towards the table and  place the ID card and learner's licence.

Now for the duplicate spell...done.
I take my phone,and take a formal picture that seems appropriate enough to be on my ID.
Next,to use the switching spell. I use the duplicate to put my picture and exchanging it with Jace's picture.
I erase ,well using a spell,Jace's information and putting mine down.
Maybe I should also do for Faith.
Well, Faith and I are twins so I'll just make a duplicate of mine and change my name to hers.
Well now it seems legit.
I wouldn't say they're fake anyway cause we were meant to go get the ID and take a driver's test anyway.

I pick all the stuff from the table. I teleport to my room to take my purse so I can put my stuff. I mean I'm wearing a dress and it doesn't have pockets so I just have to. Plus I'll just leave it in the car.
I teleport back to the others.

They've opened the garage already.
"So baby,where is your car?",Jace asks with a smirk.
Oh he seriously thinks I don't have a car.

"Did you really think I would leave it out here?",I ask as they look confused.
"This is South Africa and crime is high so I can't take risks. I can't always rely on spells and powers,a little but of technology and good architecture helps",I say as I smile and lead them further into the garage.

I close the garage door and say,"Follow me and don't touch anything unless I say so".

So the garage is basically empty with just a few boxes here and there, they are actually duplicates with with some alarms inside which sense when someone we do not know has entered the garage without us.

I lead them to the corner of the garage,which has stacks of books.

There's 20 books. 8 based on cars,2 on school,2 on baby care,3 on fiction,4 on geographic information,1 on poetry.

My Mom thought that the passage that leads to the cars and our other riches in the human world should be on a baby book cause who would even suspect it,humans would probably start with the car books since it's a garage. I seriously don't get how more pathetic humans can be.

(I don't think we're pathetic humans,its just the character)

She also thought that usually people have to pull so why don't we push them, at the same time.
I push the 2 baby care books at the same time and voila. A lift appears in the middle of the garage. Well it came from underground but yeah.