chapter 33-wanna fight me

We go through the portal to get to uncle Josh.

It seems like his place. Though I've only been here a few times. It's been long since I came here.

"Well this place seems lonely.", Faith says. We walk around and see the living room. We sit on the couches and look around.

"Are you surprised? Uncle Josh has never taken it to thought to have a love life",I say.

"Tell me about it. I wonder when was his last relationship if he had one",faith says.
"I doubt it was serious if he did have one",I say.

I hear faint footsteps. That must be him.
"Are you done discussing my love life?",he asks.
"Well not really but since you're here. We might as we'll get straight to the point",Faith says.

"I'm listening",he says and sits opposite to us.

"We want to talk about your actions when my Mom gave birth and what you did to our dad",I say.

"So you took him?",he asks with an amused look but you could tell he was furious .
We nod.
"Well I might as well make things easier. I'm sure you two don't wanna just talk. You wanna fight me don't you? Get a little revenge for what I did? I mean I'm sure you would like to electrocute me wouldn't you faith,just like you did with your Mom? And you,oh hope you're just useless,what do you think you can possibly do?",he says.
'make things easier so I can kill you and take the throne',he says to himself.

"You're right we do want to get out revenge but we told ourselves we won't go down to your level. So let's just get over with this",Faith says and as she's about to stand up,I pull her down.

"I see your game. You want the throne. You want to fight us so you can kill us. But seems like you're not familiar with a few things",I say .
"And what things exactly? Stop being naive, Hope. You're useless. No powers. Your sister might have killed your mother but she was helpless,I can fight you off and take the throne",he says with an evil smile.
"That's where you're wrong. I have more powers than you can ever imagine. And let's say you kill us,you can't sit on the throne or even dare to wear the crown. You'll die from just touching those things. Ever thought of that. You're a male,you have a dick not a pussy. You have balls not breasts. You're just another power hungry,worthless shitty person. And that's all you'll ever be",I say.
At this point I didn't care that I said a lot of vulgar words considering I was pissed.

I'm usually calm and even if I get angry,it's rare for me to use a lot of swear words.

"You think you know me huh? You think-",I cut him off and say,"I don't think I know you. I do know you. You don't even hide it. You betrayed your own sister,your queen. And your excuse was the prophecy which you took part in as you manipulated her into hating her own mother. And for some sick reason,you took our father as well,for what huh? Do you love him? Did you want him to yourself and couldn't hold yourself? Are you gay? Don't worry,we aren't homophobic. You don't have to hide it",I say with fake concern on my face.

"You think you're smart. You're fooling yourselves. If I fight you right now,I'll kill you. In fact I can make you kill yourselves",he says smirking.

"Why don't you start with me,I would like to see you try",I say.

"With pleasure",he says and we stare into each other's eyes.
"Josh",I say at the same time as he says,"Hope".
"You'll forget about your life,you'll go commit suicide in the most bloody way possible,now go",he says.
This psychopath.

He thinks he can get rid of me that easily.
I know I won't be strong enough to control him. Faith and I have more powers when combined. A mixture of hers and mine,our powers be one more effective and stronger.