Chapter 19-happy birthday dear sister

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear sister
Happy birthday to me and you",a sweet voice sings.

I open my eyes immediately and sit upright on my bed after hearing the words "dear sister" and "me and you".

She's here.
Next to me.
She's smiling but her eyes tell me a different story.
She has a cupcake with 2 candles-one is purple and the other blue.
I stare at her in shock.
I feel my cheeks wet and I immediately pull her into a hug.
She hugs me back and now I'm actually crying .

My sister is back.

"Promise me, you'll never leave",I say as I pull out of the hug.

"You'll soon see me,but you're about to leave me now",she says.

What does she mean?
I look around and I get more confused.
This isn't it room.
This isn't my bed.
Where the hell am I?
Please don't let this be a dream.
Let it be real.
Not a dream.
Let it be real.

I see her slowly fading away as she says,"I love you too".

I gasp for air as I jolt awake from my dream. My wings spread out and I'm sweating .

But it felt so real.
Could it be than I visited her in her dreams or the other way around?
Will she really come today?
Am I really ready to see her?

Oh no. Its Friday.
I think to myself as I enclose my wings and do my bed while slowly singing "happy birthday to me" .

I head to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

I walk across the room towards my wardrobe room.
Time to pick out the outfit for my birthday and well,school.

When I'm done getting dressed,I head downstairs with my schoolbag and phone.

As I walk down the stairs,my phone keeps vibrating in my hand and I honestly don't feel like reading those birthday texts.

I never really got why I didn't like celebrating my birthday but now that I knew I had a sister,it made sense.

I didn't like celebrating it because I felt it was wrong and a part of me was missing. I never really got why I felt that way but now I do. I want to wake up to read these birthday wishes with her. I want to open gifts with her. I want to blow the candles in the cake with her. I just want to spend it with her.

I also want her to feel the burn on her wrist like I do. As if on que,I feel the burn.

Uncle Jonas always does this,this is how I receive the so called letters. Also birthday wishes. And he sometimes comes to talk to me in my dreams.
He does it through my wrist. At least it doesn't leave a mark.
And every year,he does this. He's the only one that can do this. He taught me how to do it but we use it in each other only. He always said I would use it on my other half one day and when I asked him what he meant,he would just say that I'll know when the time comes so I never pushed it.

He did everything with reason and was always right. He kept his word and is very wise.

I miss him but he never comes to the human world unless it's very important.

So I unlock my phone and see a text form aunt Agnes,she says she'll get me breakfast today so I must just get ready.
It's still 6:47. What the hell am I supposed to do in the meantime.

I want to go check if the flowers are good but I know that I'll get carried away and might lose track of time.

I sit in the kitchen and go through my texts and see that most people are asking if I already got the gifts,some are wishing me happy birthday and others are telling me they'll give me gifts today.