Chapter 14-the threesome

I tell them every single thing but leave out the part of Jace cause I want to see how it'll work out.

"Wow",both of them say at the same time.
"Yeah, so now here we are,5 days before my birthday and the arrival of my twin sister",I say as I reach for the bottle of water and take a sip.

"Well the three of us should always stick together considering our real identities", Jace says and we all agree.

"We'll call ourselves the threesome", Christie says then raises her bottle of water for a toast and says,"To the threesome".

Jace and I laugh a bit as we raise our bottles too to make a toast while saying,"To the threesome".

Next day...(Sunday)
I have everything prepared for school tomorrow and well I have to iron my uniform then I'll be good to go.
I just need to get out of bed and-
My thoughts got cut off by a notification sound.
A text?

Unknown:hey,you busy today;)
Me: Uhm,who are you?
Unknown:jace...who were you expecting
Me: nobody ,that's why I asked

I quickly save his number

Jace: so any plans today
Me: that's for me to know and for you to find out

I smile at my response but that is quickly replaced with a frown when he calls.

It's ringing.
Damn this guy,I'm still in bed and my hair is a mess.

I roll my answer as I answer the call.

"So you finally answer",he says
"Hi to you too, Jay",I say
"Oh I already got a nickname,you really like me don't you?"he say and I can sense his smile already.
Ugh boys
"Stop being so cocky,not every girl likes you okay,so tell me what you want so I can go back to making my bed",I say
"Stop lying"he says
"I'm not lying",I said...I know I'm still in bed but I was kinda maybe planning to do my bed, right?

"Yes you are"he says
"No I'm not"
"You are in bed"
"No I'm not", I say as I'm get out of bed
"Yeah you just got out of bed right now",he says
"No I did no-"then I realised something,"where are you watching me from?"I ask as I put my hand on my waist .
"Uh it's such a sunny day outside,wouldn't you agree? How about we go for some ice cre-",I cut him of and yell,"What the hell, Jace? Do you seriously have to be spying on me so early in the morning?"
"In my defence,I knocked on your door but you didn't open for me and I'm kinda standing on your balcony, also it is not early,it's already 1 in the afternoon in case you didn't notice",he says.

I roll my eyes and sigh in irritation as I walk towards my balcony and stare at him through the sliding door and say,"Go back to the front door and knock ,maybe this time I'll open".
"But why don't you just let me in here?",he asks
"No guy can enter my room,not even you",I say. That's true,I've never brought any guy up here,only my family is allowed ,also Christie considering she is like a sister to me.

"Okay fine,and open the door the moment I knock"he says as he goes away.

I hang up and walk down stairs.
He is banging on the door, he is not knocking but banging.

I open the door and say,"What the hell is your problem?"
He lets himself in and walks over to the kitchen and says,"you woke up on the wrong side of the bed,didn't you?"
He goes to the fridge and takes out an apple,walks towards the sink to rinse it then walks over to the living room. He searchs for something and seeing that he can't find it he asks,"uh Hope, where are the remotes?",then takes a bite of his apple as he throws himself on the couch.
Boys.

"Over there",I say as I point towards the remotes which are on top of the decoder.

(in South Africa,we have DSTV decoders to watch almost anything,key word-almost)

He walks over to it and takes both the remotes,he switched the TV on first then looks through the channels.
"Well,since you are already feeling at home,I'm going to take a shower,so don't do anything I wouldn't like, okay?"
I don't wait for his response as i rush upstairs.

When I get in my room,I do my bed and put everything in order then head to the shower.  When that is done, I wrap a towel and walk out of the bathroom so I can take some clothes from my wardrobe.

I want to take out some comfortable clothes since I plan to spend the day inside,as I walk towards the other side of my room where my wardrobe room is-yes I have a lot of clothes so I could use a lot of space- but I sense someone in the room,it's one of the skills I have if I can say. I can easily sense when there's someone around me and if I have met them before,I can easily sense them and this time it's Jace.

I continue to open my wardrobe room,as I walk in and stare at my clothes,I say,"Why are you in my room?"

"How could you tell,I made sure to be as sneaky as possible",he says and tries to walk towards me very slowly thinking I can't sense it.

"Oh trust me,I didn't hear you,I sensed your presence,just like how you're walking towards me right now",I turn around ,cross my arms on my chest and continue,"Just what are you trying to do? I am never scared okay so get out of my room so I can get dressed".I turn around to pick out some clothes .

"Okay,okay, I'll wait downstairs",he says with his arms up in surrender and this time he actually went downstairs.

I finally pick out some comfy clothes.

When I'm done,I grab my phone then walk downstairs to find Christie and Jace watching some movie.
I sit down on the carpet just below Jace and ask what they're watching.
They're watching Ocean's Eight on catch-up (DSTV).
Though it is about to finish.

"Women are just so powerful",Christie says as Jace scans through the other movies.
I reach out for the snacks bowl and it's empty.
Christie is very comfortable in my house but I guess I should say the same for Jace so I'm not surprised they prepared snacks for themselves.

As I stand up,I try to balance myself with Jace but I slip.
I'm not gonna fall,hell no.
I can fly so why not stop myself from falling by floating.
I slowly stand up straight and start walking off to the kitchen when I hear Jace yell,"What a show off"
I laugh and say,"Oh trust me,that's not what I would call a show off".

I use my telekinesis to open the cupboard to bring out some snacks and Jace is trying to sneak up on me again so I say,"You me never give up do you?".
I finally grab ahold of the lays chips and as I open the packet to pour into the bowl he says,"How do you do that",he stands beside me then leans onto the kitchen counter while looking at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about",I simply say.

"I'm talking about how you're able to know I'm in the same room or when I'm approaching you."he says.

"Oh that,I also dont know,it just happens"I say and take one chip to eat.

As I'm about to walk pat him,he gently grabs me back by my waist and whispers in my ear,"You're a very interesting and beautiful girl"

I feel his hot breath as he kisses my cheek. He lets go and takes the bowl from me then leaves me alone in the kitchen.

What the hell just happened?