chapter 30-just maybe

"I see you've missed me",he says as we pull away from the hug.

"Of course I did ", i say as Timothy comes behind me.

Timothy gives our cousin,Jason,a side hug then says,"have you met the other twin who is more civilized and nicer than this one?"

I scowl at him as Jason says,"ah yes,she's very sweet but too honest unlike this one here"
"Really Jay,speak to him like I'm not here",I say as I roll my eyes.

I have always called him Jay instead of Jason when I'm in a good mood or feel just fine i guess. I only use his full name when it's serious.

"Oh okay",he says and turns to Timothy,"so remember that girl I told you about last night?",he asks and Timothy nods.
"We broke up,well technically we didn't date but I had to end things. She wanted to meet my parents and there's no way I would-",I cut him off.
"You two are going to act like I'm not here?",I ask in disbelief.

"That's the plan", Timothy says while Jay says"yeah".
"Ugh boys"I say as I roll my eyes and turn to leave them when Jay stops me.

"Why are you mad,didn't you say I must speak to mothy like you're not here?",Jay asks.

Jay likes calling Timothy by 'mothy' because and I quote, "it's a unique name for him and way different,who on earth is dumb enough to call him Tim".

"Wow,way to go. Use my own words against me",I say.
"Well I was just doing what you asked of me",he says as he shrugs.

"Dude,we'll talk. I haven't seen aunt Maggie in like 2 months and I just saw her heading to the kitchen with uncle Max",Timothy says as he leaves us.

"So you still crushing on him?",he asks pointing to Jace,he was sitting with Christie , and some of my cousins, Rose,Daisy,Babe,Ronald and Neo.

"Actually we're dating",I say .

"What the hell? You didn't even tell me. And here I was thinking I am your favourite cousin", he says while shaking his head.

"Hey we started dating last night so you can't be mad at me", I say defending myself.

"Okay then. How's he treating you though,do I need to break some bones?",he asks.

"No you don't,he's treating me and Faith just fine",I say.

"What do you mean you and Faith? Is he dating the both of you?",he asks.

I nod.

"Wow,so how did he ask you two?",he asks.

"Well he asked me last night then today he kissed Faith thinking it was me and I saw them,told him to ask Faith too considering that he felt the same about us and vice versa",I say.

"Why can't other girls be like you? When you tell them there's another one,they turn psycho ",he says rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

"There can only be one me",I say with a proud smile.
"No",he says blankly while shaking his head.

"Yes there is", I say nodding .
"No ",he says again .
"Yes",I say.
"No"he says.
"Yes",I say.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Faith",he says.
"No",I say and shake my head then say,"wait what?"
"I said Faith",he says with a raised eyebrow.

"What about my sister?",I ask.
"She's like you",he says.

"Really?",I ask.
"Yes",he says.
"You just had to say her",I say as I shake my head in disappointment.

"But it's true",he shrugs.
"She's my sister and we're the ones dating Jace,there's no one else like me or her so what's your point exactly",I say.