Chapter 2: Thoughts

Nobody apart from my mother knew about my powers. She was a demon and my so called father was an angel who disappeared when my mother was pregnant with me. It is so great that I can read one's thoughts with or without physical contact,all I should do is look at you and I suddenly hear your thoughts . But now that I can hear Aunt Agnes's thoughts .I feel happy that I'm not the only one who hated Katherine or as we called her 'Kath',but I feel somehow furious to know that my mother's sister is a witch that has always wanted to take over my mother's place and ban me from the kingdom. I've never really read her thoughts before up until today,she actually wants to take over the kingdom. If she thought I was that much of a fool,she better be ready for endless torture that she'll keep forgetting yet reliving. Maybe I should go back in time and kill her or cause her pain that might make her terrified.As much as I hate the way I must use my powers to do what I have to do, I'll never for even a day let her take over."Don't worry, Hope, I'm here for you",she says but her thoughts tell me the opposite. I can't believe my so called aunt was so determined to take over and felt threatened by me. I was planning to tell her about my powers but now I'll attack her unexpectedly. According to her and her thoughts,I am useless, I should not rule, I am a spitting image of my mother but powerless and naïve. Oh my word,she just called me a brat. Calling me useless is one thing but calling me a brat is simply signing up a for a death  warrant.  Before it was just a battle where I would fight her but forgive her in the end but now it's war. Let me continue listening to her thoughts as she stares into the coffin,"oh Kath,now that you're dead, I'll take over,rule the kingdom,ban your daughter from this kingdom,your death was just so easy,nobody knows who actually killed you,if only they knew it was...". She just got interrupted by uncle Josh behind her. "Agnes ,there are people at the back of us who also want to see the deceased,so can we get this moving.",uncle Josh says as he gestures us to go sit down. To hell with Josh,I used to respect him but I was so close to actually know who killed my mother.