Focus

LENA POV

I shake uncontrollably as Stef makes me cum over and over again until I can barely see straight, and as she pushes into me again, my back against the bedroom wall, I look into her eyes. We had remembered to lock her door after fucking for fifteen minutes, and had even laughed about the fact we could have been caught had Callie or Frankie woken up.

"I love you," Stef brushes my flushed cheek with the back of her hand as she pumps in and out of me. I can't breathe once again as I throw my head  back and whimper her name quietly. She leans in and runs her tongue down my neck as she begins to suck on the warm skin, and I don't even realize how intensely my fingers are digging into her back as I buck my hips against her. "You feel so fucking good...my love," she whimpers in my ear as I tumble all around her once more, gasping for air.

She runs her hand down the front of my throat as I open my eyes, and she removes her fingers slowly as she seductively licks my cum off of them. "You taste so fucking good, Lena," she says in a low voice as I flush even more. I run my hands softly over her curvy hips  as I lean in and kiss her lips softly and murmur against her lips.

"Let me touch you...please," I nip at her lower lip, and she groans as I pick her up, and this time, she wraps her legs around me, burying her face in my neck. I love holding her this close. There's nothing like being able to see this strong cop, melt in my arms and underneath my touch as I gently lay her on the bed and pull her to the edge.

I smile as I run my tongue between her ample, creamy breasts all the way down to her belly button and across her pubic bone. "Lena...love," she pants as she buries her fingers in my curls, pulling them down from on top of my head. I look up at her and wink as I run my tongue down the insides of her her soft thighs, down to her knees and back up. I revel in how wet she is and how good she smells. God, she smells so fucking good!

"Shit...Lena...you're...fuckkkk...killing me..." she whimpers as she can't stay still, and I ignore her. She hasn't let me touch her in quite some time, and I plan on not stopping until I feel as if it's enough. "Baby...loveee..." she groans as I feel her tugging on my curls.

"MM?" I moan as my face is buried deep between her legs and I can't get enough of her salty cum.

"Eat my pussy baby....pleassse..." She begs as I can only smile continuing to lick and suck on her throbbing clit that I know is sensitive. It always is and I know how to make this woman feel good, and confident and like she can do anything in this world.

I scratch down her thighs several times as I work her up with my tongue only before giving her more with my fingers. I smile into her as I feel her body going crazy, and her knees pushing into me as her body tenses. "Cum hard for me, love...." I whisper as she tugs harder on my hair and begins shaking.

I wait until she calms before slowly removing my fingers and sliding up her body until her eyes look into my own, and she shivers as I look deeply into her eyes, "I love you." Capturing her lips in mine, our bodies tangle as we kiss slowly yet with more passion than we have in some time and I know that makes both of us feeling good.

"Well, that was nice."  I say as I rub Stef's naked back up and down as we had just made love for the past three hours and were taking a break once again. It was now almost 5 in the morning as the early sun was beginning to shine into Stef's giant apartment windows.  Truth was I had loved everything about last night and the way in which we finally connected. Maybe it had to do with how open she had become finally with me and admitting she wasn't doing well.

"MM, that was nice. At least I still remember how to make you feel good physically." She jokes. "Especially considering how much of an ass I've been."