Let Me Touch You

STEF POV

After one of the longest days I've had in my entire lifetime I'm exhausted beyond compare. All I want is to get home, shower and get in bed with my fiancé so I can feel her close to me.

If I'm honest, I've been missing that physical connection with her, just touching her and making her feel good, and if I'm honest I want to feel her touch me in ways that made me groan all night. Only Lena really has the power to do that to me for she is the only one I really ever made myself that vulnerable for and nothing will ever change that.

After talking to Tess earlier, parts of my heart broke into pieces, for I didn't realize the woman still actually had feelings for me. Just the fact that she had been hiding it for all these years makes me feel...well I'm unsure how it makes me feel. Sad and confused?

It isn't that I think she intentionally lied to me all this time but maybe it's more along the lines that she doesn't understand it, herself. But what are we going to do? I damn sure can't tell Lena for she doesn't trust Tess and feels weird enough about it as it is. Bringing this up at this time would only prove to complicate things further...something I don't want, if more for Stefanie's sake than anything.

Stefanie had revealed many things to me tonight and made it evident that Tess is going through a very tough time. All I can do is put my energy into helping her daughter, my goddaughter, and call it a day. I know that my allegiance is to Lena and Lena only, and nothing can dissuade me from it...not even Tess.

As we walk in the apartment, it's quiet and the small light is on over the kitchen stove. "Do you need anything, love?" I look at my goddaughter who looks exhausted as well.

She shakes her head as she looks at the ground. We had reconnected when she cried earlier, and I am wondering if she regrets crying in my arms. I'm sure time will tell. "No thank you, godmommy," she whispers as I step towards her and lift her chin. I haven't heard her call me that in a while and it makes me smile.

"Look at me, my love."

She looks into my eyes, and all I see is sadness. A sadness I want to take away and I know we have a long road ahead of us. "Get some rest, okay? Tomorrow's a new day, and plus I'm off. Maybe we can go to the museum or something."

"Okay." Stefanie quietly makes her way to her room for bed. I know she's exhausted too after our heart to heart talk about the diary, and she's probably going to sleep soundly after crying her eyes out. That talk has done a number on me as well and I am hoping to god it's some sort of breakthrough.

I peek into the living room and see Lena stretched out watching the nightly news and Corey is passed out on his bed. God, I want to get this kid a bedroom so bad, but that would have to wait along with many other things.

"Hey, babe," Lena smiles as I wink at her and unbutton my uniform shirt. A small blanket rides up her slender legs and I can only guess what is underneath as I feel my insides become hot with desire, for it feels like years since we have been intimate. With everything that has been going on I guess it hasn't been on our minds even if I want it to be. And I want to put this woman first...every single time, even with all that life has thrown our way.

"How are ya?" I smile mischievously as she sits up even more and smiles softly, her soft curls falling around her face. She knows me well and she knows when I am horny.

"Dinner is in the oven in case you didn't eat. Is Stefanie hungry?" She tries to look past me but I shake my head as I sit on the edge of the couch.

"We had a burger. Woulda been home by now, but we had a long talk," I reach out and run my hand up her soft leg as she squirms, and I keep intense eye contact with her. "Wanna shower with me?" I ask softly as she blushes something I have not seen in awhile.