Skinny Dipping

"Lena, what are you doing?" Stef looks at her girlfriend with wide eyes as she tosses her sandals and tosses her tank to the side.

"Just follow my lead, babe!" Lena laughs as she unbuttons her jean shorts and Stef's eyes can't help but look up and down her sexy ass body. It had been a bit since they made love especially since the blonde had put her foot in her mouth once again.

"Lena! Seriously?" Stef moves towards Lena as if she's lost her ever loving mind seeing that the woman is literally taking all her clothes off.

"Relax! I used to do this with my friends! It's secluded right here! No one will see us!" She giggles as she throws off the rest of her clothes and motions for Stef to follow suit. "Come on baby love, love don't be shy! I mean unless you don't wanna feel up on me."

"Oh shit!" She quickly undresses and chases Lena to the water's edge where they both disappear beneath the surface. Resurfacing a few seconds later, Lena stands and smooths back her hair as Stef swims up behind her and pulls her back into the water.

"Stefffffff!" She squeals as she goes under but back up just as quickly as Stef pulls her close to her.

"You still mad at me? MM?" She asks hoarsely as she rubs the side of Lena's face and looks deeply into her eyes. Of course she still felt really bad about what she said back in New York and even if they did make up, things still felt off to her.

"N..no. I'm fine," the slim woman laughs awkwardly as she struggles to keep eye contact.

"I don't know if I believe you. You forget I know you well, baby," she whispers as Lena swallows hard. Being this physically close to her girlfriend made it hard for her to think let alone form thoughts. Of course she was hurt, very much so, but her mom was right. Stef was doing the best she could, and it would take time for her to remember they were becoming a family.

"I'm...I'm trying, love," Lena whispers as Stef softly kisses her lips.

"So am I...I wasn't thinking. God, I wasn't thinking when I said it," her fingers slide up her woman's soft back as her legs wrap around the blonde's waist. "I'm a fool sometimes love and you know I'm known for saying the wrong shit. I'm sorry."

"It's really ok, baby. I missed you...I can't stay upset," Lena breathes in the stillness of the night, the water making tiny waves around them.

"Ya? You sure about that?" Stef whispers as she kisses behind Lena's ear gently pulling her head to the side, exposing her long neck which she loved kissing on.

"Steffff..."

"You miss me? MM? Tell me you missed me," she pulls Lena as close as she can, their breasts smashing together and both their middles throbbing with desire.

"I did. I missed you, baby!" the light skinned woman whimpers as the blonde runs her tongue up her throat, her fingers finding her wetness. She loved the feel of Lena's pussy and if she was honest could taste it all fucking day and night.

"How much? MM? Tell me how much you missed me."

"A lot..."

"A lot? MM...that's not good enough. What did you miss?" The blonde whispers once again now fingering the woman as Lena lets out loud moans gripping Stef's toned biceps. "Tell me what you missed, baby. MM? Before I stop fucking you." Whispering the last part in the woman's ear Stef can't help but smirk as she pushes two fingers harder and harder inside the woman. Biting her neck a bit Lena rides her fingers faster unable to think much less form any sentences. "MM...can't talk mm? Feel that good?"

"Yes...harder, Stef. God..harder baby. Lick me...please..."

"MM...Beg."

"Please! Shit! God! Fuck!" Lena curses louder as she explodes against the blonde, shaking in her arms and burying her face in her neck. "Stef," she whimpers softly as her girlfriend holds her close and she slowly calms down.

"You okay?" Stef whispers as they bob up and down in the water clinging to each other. The blonde can't help but know something is wrong for she knew this woman better then the woman knew herself.

Pulling back slowly Lena looks deeply into her lover's eyes as tears surface her own. "I hate being...at odds with you. You're my whole life...you and that little girl of yours. I...I love her as if she were my...own!"

Stef holds back her own tears as she reaches up to wipe away her girlfriend's tears. "I'm so sorry. I know it. I really do. And I wish she did come from you," she laughs softly as Lena smiles and cups Stef's face.

"I know this...is...being a family will take some getting used to. And...I need to...to be more understanding and patient. And I don't need to nit pick...."

"Love!" Stef wraps her arms all the way around Lena's body. "Relax! Okay? It sounds like Dana got in your head." She searches Lena's brown eyes as she says this, and the slim woman laughs softly as she blushes.

"Ya...kinda."

"And I love her for it because I got you back." Stef whispers as she kisses her lips softly.

----------------

LENA POV

"Chocolate or vanilla, babe?" Stef asks me as we had just finished fucking and ran into the little beach house to have some sundaes. I felt naughty and rather sneaky but I liked it as she lifted me up and sat on me the small marble counter. Giggling at her I light a smoke as she winks at me taking out the ice cream.

"MM? Both."

"Sounds yummy. Both it is."

"I like your vanilla cream." I joke and laugh as she raises her eyebrow and smiles at me.

"You are soo naughty. Anyone ever tell you that? MM?" She asks grinning at me as I dip my finger into the vanilla ice cream and lick it off slowly with my tongue.

"Maybe. Why? Don't like it." I flirt as I feel her run her hands up my bare thighs. All I can do is slide my finger inside her mouth as she gently bites down on it, winking at me. "You are so fucking hot."

"Am I?" She grabs a spoon and dips it in the chocolate before licking it slowly. "Mmmm..." she exaggerates softly as my heart pounds in my chest, and I put out my smoke.

"Shit," I whisper, and she takes the spoon and runs it's coldness over my right nipple as we were still naked. I suck air through my teeth at the chill as she keeps eye contact and pushes my legs apart.

"Oh, you're gonna say a lot more than that," she says seductively as she spoons out more ice cream before running the spoon over my clit. I slam my hands on the counter beside me as I groan and throw my head back.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Stef!" I groan as she leans in and begins eating me out. My hips buck, and she instantly grabs my hips and pushes them down before sliding more ice cream over my wetness. "Shit! Stef!!!!" I cry out. "Fuck. What...what are you doing to me baby...I..."

"You know you taste just as I imagined," she smirks as she looks deeply in my eyes, her warm tongue running over my clit over and over as I gasp for air. She had to be the sexist woman on this fucking planet as I felt her lick me deeper and deeper and deeper. My hole was so wet by this point that I could hear her tongue sucking on my wet throbbing clit. Running my fingers through her hair I can't help but cum hard in her mouth as I can't imagine what I did all those years without her.  Fuck she made me hot.