who.

Suddenly the sound of writing caught her attention. Then a silhouette appeared and it showed a man with green hair.

Then he spoke
"Oh my am I in the wrong room again?!"

________
_____________
___________________

Silence fell over the room in an instant. After seconds  a light sound of electric zaps was heard, then came a pillar of light that also revealed a muscular man with a scar on his face.

Lucy felt nervous as to why she is seeing two men in her chambers.

'Who are these two?!, and why are they in my room?!'

"Freed did you mess up the coordinates again?" The scarred face man spoke

"Laxus how many shall I tell you that I did not mess up the coordinates"

Then the both of their heads snapped to the blonde lady in her bed holding a box of pictures.

Freed asked
"Excuse me but-

Before Freed can finish Lucy said.

"I suppose your here for the meeting with Natsu- ah I mean the king"

Both men nodded unsure on how a common looking girl knew that there was a meeting.

"I thought that the pro didn't share info about when and where the meeting will hold?"

Lucy stood up, though she looked calm her insides was telling her to run, of course at first but if they're here for the meeting they must be good.

Walking towards the door she signalled them to follow and they did.

'Ok the meeting should be just near considering that my room must be guarded, and besides Natsu told me where it wasLucy thought

As they walked Lucy stopped and inserted her hand that had the bracelet on the wall. As it touched the wall her hand went through.

'Jackpot!!'

"Hey, who are you?, how did you know the meeting is held here"

"Yeah it's the first time we saw you here and Natsu didn't announce a new member"

Before Lucy could respond the wall disappeared and revealed Erza.

"Oh, hey Lucy wanna come in? Oh who's these two?"

Lucy nods then goes in, before Erza could stop the two from getting in Lucy stopped her.

"Don't worry" Lucy said calmly as she put her hand on Erza's shoulders

Erza calmed down and moved aside.

"Ok, how in hell did she get titania to calm down just like that?"
Both Freed and Laxus thought

People looked confused as to why there is a common looking girl in a room where powerful leaders go to plan an attack.

But a certain black haired boy knew why

'Huh never knew that....