back?

In the secret conference room there sat the powerful leaders in the demon realm.

At the very front sat Natsu next to him a dark haired man.

"Hmm.. why does he and Natsu look alike but kinda different?" Lucy thought while she walked towards Natsu.

As soon as Natsu saw Lucy he stood up and fast walked towards her.
"Hey what are you doing her Luce- Laxus and.. Freed?"

Natsu looked at Lucy with his one brow up. Lucy scratched her cheek and said.
"Well.. I found them in my room-

"WHAT?!?!-

"D-Don't worry they just messed up the coordinates as they said"

Natsu looked at Laxus and Freed and sighed, "go sit down you two"

"She got him wrapped around her finger" both Laxus and Freed thought as they Sat in their designated seats.

"And you, sit over there"
Natsu pointed into a couch at the back.

"Fine.."

TIMESKIP
_______________
_____________________
___________________________
_________________________________

The meeting finished and as the various leaders got out they can't help but glance at the direction of the couch. As there sat a blond beauty .

The only ones left were Natsu and black haired man, so Lucy stood up and walked to them then sat to the right of Natsu but still in front of them.

Natsu smiled excitedly and grabbed the other man by his shoulders and said
"Hey Luce, this is my brother Zeref also called as king Zeref!"

Lucy sat there confused and asked
"King?, but aren't  you the king?"

Natsu chuckled"Well yeah but I'm the second king which means I rule over the capital, but he rules over the whole demon realm"

Natsu chuckled
"Well yeah but I'm the second king which means I rule over the capital, but he rules over the whole demon realm"

"Oh, so second in command?"

"Yep!"

Lucy looked over to Zeref and waved lightly. Zeref waved back smiling lightly but still annoyed as Natsu grabbed him out of a sudden.

Zeref removed Natsu's arm over him.

"Honestly I didn't think you would be my brother's mate" Zeref said

Lucy asked
"And why is that?"

Silence took over the room then...

'Cause your an angel...

"She is not, she was and now she's a fallen angel"

Zeref's eyes darkened
"You do not belong here, you were just framed. As soon as you were proven innocent you and your friend will just be sent there"

Natsu stood up and grabbed Zeref by the collar
" Brother stop lying, she will stay as she is my mate"

Zeref pushed Natsu aside and walks toward the door but not before saying
" you have to accept it brother it is for your own good"

Zeref then closed the door and Lucy ran towards Natsu who was on the floor.
"Natsu!, are you ok?"

"Is it true?"
Natsu sat there his head down

Lucy sat there baffled
"W-what?-!

"Is it true that you were just framed?!"

Lucy looked down and said
"Y-yes"

"And your going back?"

"I- I don't k-know?"