GO!!

Wind pushed the men including Grandeeny to the ground.

Grandeeny opened her eyes to see her father use his dragon force.

Her hair flying everywhere at the wind.

"Father used his dragon force! I gotta get mother out here!"

Grandeeny stands up and tripped her way to the carriage but as she was about to open the door, the smell of dread and death entered her nostrils.

She paused and looked at her father, her poor father slumped as he stood, though he was a weak dragon slayer he still it's gene.

He slumped as he stood, his eyes blank white, wind emitted from him preventing others to step close to him, tears rolled down his face despite having a blank emotion.

"He's broken.. he knew didn't he?"

Suddenly a hand was about to grab her from the side but she dodged it and jumped back, she glared at the man but sensed another one from the back.

It came down on her, before it touched her a blast of wind pushed the man taking him off guard.

Grandeeny took this chance and attacked.

"Shattering light: Sky drill"

Grandeeny earned a wind current and pushed it all to the man, he tried pushing through but the wind's force was so strong he got thrown away.

She faced the other man, jumping in the air she turned counterclockwise and swinged her feet down her target.

"Sky dragon's claw"

Large claw winds generated by the swing of her feet forcing the man to shield himself, as he did Grandeeny lands to the ground  and lands another attack.

"Sky Dragon's Roar"

She gathered air inside her mouth and blew it. As she released it, it took a form of a tornado-like blast.

The man got blown back, wounds opened at the attack.

Grandeeny pants,
"I hadn't released that much spell in a while, I just hope it powerful enough"

The smoke cleared up to reveal him conscious and smirking.

"As expected from a prodigy, it's powerful attacks and it's impressive that you let out continuous attacks like that but..." he says as he stood up

"Your not powerful enough"

He lunged at her but Zephyr, Grandeeny's father blocked it.

"Father! Are you alright?!--

"Go"

Her eyes widened, it wasn't her father who's talking but his other side Rai.

"B-but!--

"Take the horse and Go!" He says as blocks the man infront of him.

Grandeeny bites her lips but obeys, she runs to the one remaining horse, as she did she glanced at her mother inside.

Her mother's eyes dull, all the life in it gone. Gulping she rushes in and grabs her mother's necklace.

 Gulping she rushes in and grabs her mother's necklace