town

Morning came and Lucy had already dressed as she knows it was a routine for Natsu to check up on her.

Lucy sipped the smoothie a maid had placed on her table. The warm air and sun made Lucy's warm again as every night was as cold as the night of December.

Her door opened thinking it was Natsu she called out to him.

"Good Morning Natsu"

"Good Morning my Lucy!"

Hearing a different voice she turned her head to see Mira.

"Where's Natsu?, I thought he was supposed to come here?"

"Ah! About that, he had already made himself busy buying suits for tomorrow!" Mirajane cheerfully stated as she  clapped her hands and walked towards the blonde

"And now you too will be busy buying a dress for TOMMOROW!!"

"In here or out?"

"Out of course! Now let's go, the carriage awaits us!" Mira says as she grabs Lucy's hands.

The two girls walk to the castle's enormous gates, the guards stands stoically at each entrance.

The carriage opens, but before Lucy could enter a chauffeur offered her a hand, he helped her as did he with Mira.

Both girls sit in the cushions and felt the carriage start, the sounds of the horses's hooves patter against the ground and how the birds tweet every time.

Lucy looked out the window as they approached the town, the busy demon workers smiled at the royal carriage knowing someone of high class was residing in there.

"Now Lucy, we will go to the best dress shop there is!! Oh I am so excited!!"

Lucy laughs at Mira's eagerness
" Is this your first time going out Mira-san?"

" uhm.. No, you see I am a busy woman!" Mira says but means closer to Lucy and whispers

"Besides my mate is too overprotective and doesn't want me out the safety of the palace"