Eye of the Hurricane

1 year later

After Igneel's mother died his father turned into a stone, not even moving or responding.

Even if you manage to have a response, all you get is shouting and a scary other side.

Igneel sighs and rubs his aching eyes, dark bags under his eyes, having to continue his father's work as Aviur was unstable.

"Are you ok Igneel? Don't you want to rest?" Grandeeny asked, her face mixed with worry.

"No, the kingdom needs the work done, besides our coronation will be tomorrow so you go to sleep" Igneel says as he smiles at her.

She frowns, feeling worried at him. She walks over the glass cased crowns.

Her reflection on the transparent glass.

"Are you ready?" She asks while she tapped the glass

"For tomorrow?--

"1"

"What?--

"2"

"Grandee--

"3!"

She lunges at the paperwork and throws it all up, using her powers she let it all fly around endlessly.

"Hahaha!"

He frowns at the childish action
"Hey! That was!--

Grandeeny laughs and grabs his hands and both twirl around.

The paper formed into a hurricane and they were the eye.

His and her eyes stared at each other lovingly,

Both closed their eyes and neared their lips.

Their lips touched, as soon as it did the wind disappeared letting all paper fall to the floor.

Grandeeny and Igneel opened their eyes.

"That was..

"Beautiful.."

Grandeeny blushed and covered her face, her skin feeling hot in embarrassment.

Igneel took a step forward while she took a step back.

Her back touched the wall as Igneel closed in on her.