Scales out the water

Hearing the rustle of leaves they looked ahead where the noise came from.

It rustled some more before it revealed.....

......Juvia

Lucy sighed in relief as do Levy

It's just Juvia..

Juvia blushed in embarrassment
"A-ah!,s-sorry Juvia thought you were one o-of the rebels!, Juvia will careful next time!"

Juvia blushed in embarrassment "A-ah!,s-sorry Juvia thought you were one o-of the rebels!, Juvia will careful next time!"

But as Juvia turned to leave Levy called out to her.
"W-wait!"

Juvia turned to face them.

"Would you like to join us?, we were gonna stretch our wings a bit wanna join us?"

Juvia thought for a moment then smiled
"Juvia agrees!.. bu-but Juvia is a siren not a f-fallen angel like Lucy-san and Levy-san.."

Lucy smiles
"Oh don't worry Juvia-san!, I know there's  a lake here somewhere!"

And with that the duo now joined with Juvia walked together where Lucy says where the lake was.

Upon spotting the lake they turned to Juvia and nodded.

Juvia beams and runs to the lake and jumps in.

After a second a flash of light was seen below the water.

Then Juvia jumped out the water.

Lucy and Levy stared in awe as Juvia showed off her glistening royal blue scales.

"Waah~! Juvia-chan's mermaid form is beautiful!!" Levy exclaimed

Juvia blushes at the compliment and swam towards them.
"J-Juvia wanna see your other forms too!"

Both girls giggled at Juvia's persistent manner.

Lucy and Levy walked away from Juvia a bit and turn their backs away from her.

||||||||||||
Thoughts
Both Lucy and Levy

Levy

Lucy
||||||||

Both Lucy's and Levy's back glowed bright , the colour of white

Think of happy thoughts..

But instead of smiles and laughs their head showed them screams of fear and agony.

W-what?!

What is this?! I said happy memories!

Why is this filled with blood and gore?...

Now instead of white flow it turned greyish.

Both Lucy and Levy too shocked to move let the transformation take place.

After a flash of light instead of the white wings Lucy and Levy loved so much now turned into the colour black. Black as the coal.

Lucy's stared horrified at the sight.

Levy left speechless as she touched her wings.

Juvia felt the atmosphere shift and decided to question them.

"Is this supposed to happen?, the black colour?"

Levy shocked her viciously.
"I-I mean it was n-not?, I don't know!,It w-was supposed to be a mix of black and white!"

Lucy stared still at her black wings as it glistened under the moonlight.

M-my white wings... gone..

Lucy gripped the small grasses under her, she bit her lip suppressing the scream that wants to be let out.

As her teeth dug onto her soft white skin her blood dripped down her chin and into soil.

Now unlike her tears that when dropped into a surface it grows flowers, but when it was blood it was thorny black roses.

Well for Lucy it was black and Levy's rose was dark royal blue.

Lucy's blood continued to drip into the soil and it continues to spawn the black roses.

Levy noticed the black roses and immediately ran to Lucy

"Lu-chan please stop harming yourself!, Natsu will be suspicious if he sees you hurt!"

Lucy remembers that they snuck out and regained her composure

"S-sorry Levy-chan, I just was d-devastated..."

Levy sighs
"I'am too, but we should also remember the consequences"

////_____\(^-^)/____/////

After a minute they resumed like nothing happened.

Lucy and Levy stretched their wings getting rid of the extra feathers.

After a moment Lucy decided that it was time to fly and flapped her wings.

After Lucy's flapping she flew higher and Levy then followed her .

Both fallen angels may seem fine but on the inside their.still bothered  by their wings's colour.