Flashbacks

The couple stands there in the royal garden. Juvia's heels digging into the ground by each passing second.

Yet she remained composed and stood straight.

Her eyes held determination and unsureness. She clenches her dress as she grits her lip.

"I-is what you said t-true?!... you weren't l-lying to J-Juvia?!" Juvia yells as she asks the raven haired man infront of her.

"W-wait what do you mean Juvia--

Gray tries to speak but was cut off by the water mage.

"Juvia was talking a-about before J-Juvia lost her memories!!.. you weren't lying when you said you and J-Juvia are mates?!" Juvia shouts

"N-no?.." Gray replies, he was shocked that she's the first one to move since it had been a year or two since her memories vanished.

Gray knows that her memories would go back as the doctor said it would.

But Gray was confused, the man had been killed the same day and yet years had past the spell stuck through.

"But I guess the spell's fading.." Gray says in his head.

"Why do- did you come to me then Juvia? Are you remembering?" Gray asks, his arms crossed as she raised a brow on the mage.

"A-ahm... It does... Juvia think so... She sees f-flashbacks it seems.." Juvia mutters to him.

"That's good to hear then.." Gray thinks, he smiles and pats her head just like he used to.

"I'll wait for it happen the Juvia, no matter how long it takes I will wait for you" Gray says, his eyes closed as he smiles at her.

Juvia blushes, her face, neck and ears warms up. Her fingertips icy cold from nervousness.

"J-Juvia thanks G-Gray-sama for w-waiting to Juvia"

"Well then, gotta go, Natsu's gonna throw a racket if I don't clean up the mess this demons made" Gray says, he then removes his hand from her head and walks away.

Juvia reaches out to him likely to call him back, but no words came out her mouth.

She puts her hand down and walks the opposite way.

"Juvia will not disappoint Gray-sama! She will regain her memories!"

=====/////=/////======

Gray sits on his room, the fact that he lied to Juvia to help Natsu was unbelievable but was not preventable.

"She called me Gray-sama.. her memories might be coming back faster if I'm near her.."

He leans into his bed and sighs.
"But she recovered some memories without me near.."

He grabs his pillow and hugs it, his lower face burried in it .
"I could've just done what past Juvia liked about me... But when we were together I asked her and...

######

"Hey Juvia?"

Gray asks his lover as she cooked their breakfast.

The sizzle of the pan resonated from the kitchen and could be heard through out the room.