welcome

Both girls climbed up the ladder, the windy air didn't help at all.

The ladder kept shaking either from their nervousness or the wind.

After getting at the top of the wall, Lucy helped Levy climb up.

But suddenly the air got stronger and pushed them in.

They both closed their eyes wanting to scream but can't as the guards will notice.

As they neared the bottom they awaited the painful very painful landing.

Instead they felt themselves slide downwards.

After sliding to the ground Lucy and Levy stayed still for a bit...

...

"Welcome back Lucy-sana, Levy-san"

Both girls looked at Scorpio who was standing in front of them

Lucy swept away the dust on her dress while standing up, Levy doing the same.

Lucy grabbed scorpios' hand and shook them.

"Thank you so much scorpio! We thought we're about to die! But good thing you we're here"

Scorpio blushed at the praise,"It was nothing Lucy-sama.. after all I am one of the zodiac staff"

Flashback
Earlier

Scorpio was doing his chores around the castle and felt like he's forgetting something, after a while his eyes glanced at the wall that surrounds the castle.

Then it clicked
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! LUCY-SAMA AND LEVY-SAN IS OUT THERE!!

Scorpio nervously sweats
THEY MIGHT FALL!

Scorpio looked around and made sure nobody was there, he sped walked to the last area where he saw them escape.

Looking at every corner not wanting to expose the two ladies who just wanted to stretch wings.

Once he got there he controlled his breathing then something dawned on him.

HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA HELP THEM?!?!?! THEY'RE AT THE OTHER SIDE WHILE I'AM IN!!

Scorpio then noticed two blobs on top and after a second they were getting closer.

What the he'll is that?!

After a short few moments he saw the colour of their hair.

SHIT SHIT SHIT!! THAT'S THE LADIES DUMBASS!! DO SOMETHING OR THEY'RE GONNA FUCKING FALL!!!

Scorpio immediately raised his hands and activated his power, making a slope to just slide them down.

After safely falling Scorpio sighs relief.

I should've not answered Lucy-sama's call...

Flashback END

Timeskip

Lucy and Levy walked in the palace discreetly.

Remembering not to touch the flaming knobs, as they know Natsu will immediately notice and question why they were outside.

Both girls to the corner and bumped into someone's chest.

"Look out where your going!-'