Chapter 8

Souline's POV

"What are you doing here?"

My heart dropped.

Jeon Jungkook was infront of me, totally furious at me.

I gulped in fear and slowly put the book down.

"I am so sorry. I-I d-din't know t-that this was y-your room." I stuttured, my whole body shaking in fear.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to stuff your nose into someone else's business?" He walked over, still glaring at me

"No!" I looked up at him, "No one taught me anything. I have no parents. Now that you're holding me hostage I think you would probably have that information." I said making his glare fade away, his face now emotionless

"I have no one and no one will have any idea im gone." My eyes teared up.

"I have no escape from here, might as well go back to my... room..." I walked past him but his voice stopped me just before I could open the door.

"Souline!" He called after me.

"You are not going to your room!" He said and I gulped in fear.

So this is it.

I am going to die.

World... it wasn't so nice meeting you but farewell...

His hand gripped my arm, turning me around, "What were you doing in my room?"

"Hiding." I answered truthfully.

"You're hurting me." I winced making him let go immediately.

"Go to your room!" He said sternly and I nodded and walked back to the room.

Now that he is at home I won't have a lot of time to escape.

I will wait till it's dawn and leave before everyone else wakes up.

Let's go.

---

I have been sitting in my room for hours now, I don't know what time it is yet, but it's definitely late.

The door has been unlocked so I can leave whenever I want now.

I had gotten a shower and a change of clothes during these past hours but I haven't eaten anything yet, making my stomach growl.

I tippy toed to the door and opened it slowly, sticking my head out I didn't see anyone or hear anyone.

Dead silent.

I smirked to myself and walked out of the door, closing it behind me so that people will think I am inside.

I tippy toed down the hallway and walked down the stairs.

Suddenly I heard a scream and my heart dropped.

It was like someone was being tortured.

I have seen this in movies and read in books about how dangerous it is to follow voices you hear so imma skip that.

If someone is being tortured I don't want to be next.

That...

is what I would say if I didn't have a heart...

Since I unfortunately have one I had to check, there is no way i can call for help but we'll see what we can do.

I followed the screams and the door was open. Open enough for me to take a peak.

I took a peak and my breath got caught in my throat.

Jungkook was beating up a man.

"HOW DARE YOU PIECE OF SHIT RAISE YOUR HAND ON HER!?" He yelled and punched the man.

I tired not to be heard as I winced.

"Who gave you the right to force her into it when she already said no? HOW DARE YOU RAPE HER?" He yelled again and this time I thought for a minute.

I already said I didn't want to be here but you're still forcing me Jungkook, wish I could punch you one time the way you're punching that man.

But second, since he is a rapist, please continue your work. I agree. Wish I could go in and throw some punches too but imma take this moment to leave.

I turned around and while passing by the kitchen I saw a door at the back.

Smirking to myself I walked to the door and first remembered to check if there are any alarms and thankfully there weren't.

I opened the door and walked out.

Biggest mistake of my life.

Dogs....

HUGE DOGS STOOD INFRONT OF ME!

They were just as shocked as I was.

Slowly I started walking away, slow steps, not being able to take my eyes away.

"Easy, doggy!" I said, putting my hand out and the dogs got up on their feet.

Now this is a moment I need to run...

3.

2.

1.

RUN!

(End of chapter 8.)

Dashi run run run....