Chapter 38

Third Person's POV

Souline backed out and left the door open.

She walked fastly down the hallway and when she was far enough, she started running.

She went outside to see Haneul leaving.

He hurt her, yes, but he needed to help this mother.

"Haneul!" Souline yelled running over to the car.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked starting up his car.

"Help! Your mom!" She said as she tried to catch her breath.

"What is it?" He rolled his eyes.

He was pissed.

He hated how she listened to him and loved him after everything he did.

"She is used to it." He started the car.

"What do you mean she is used to it? HANEUL! HE IS KILLING HER!" She yelled, trying to get some sense into him.

"Look, if you are smart enough, you would get out of this house." He looked at her one last time before driving away.

She sighed.

This is too much.

She decided to go back inside.

She knew now how cruel her real father was, she has decided that she stays there before anyone else gets hurt.

"No one is getting hurt because of me."

She didn't have a life that was for sure, but whatever she had, would sacrifice it so that Jungkook doesn't get hurt again. Her friends don't get hurt.

---

After everyone got back to the mansion, they searched for Souline.

Visiting hours had ended so Jungkook was still in the hospital, resting.

"Where is she?" Jimin asked, being the last one to enter the house.

"I checked inside her room, she isn't there." Octavia shook her head.

"She is not in the kitchen, she is not in the living room, she is not anywhere in the house. Where could she be?" Jin asked worriedly.

They were all worried.

What if Haneul took her again?

This time God knows what he would do to her if he got her.

"Guys!" V ran down the stairs.

"What is it?" J-Hope asked curiously.

V ran down the stairs and got to the living room area.

"She searched inside the office and I think she found the adress." V said trying to catch his breath.

"What adress?" Namjoon asked confusedly.

"The adress to Tae Sun!" V announced and Suga sighed.

"Don't tell me she went there!" He shook his head.

"I think she did." Octavia nodded.

"She left this in Jongin's room!" Beomgyu walked down the stairs.

"What is that?" Yeonjun asked.

"She left this letter at Jongin's door." He pouted handing the letter over to Suga.

"Everyone, I want to start off by thank you guys for the friendship I got to experience with you." Suga read.

"I am sorry that I am saying goodbye like this but it's the only way. It might be selfish but it's for the best.

I have decided to go out and look after my real father. He hurt Jungkook and I don't want him to hurt anyone else because of me.

Please, please don't look after me. I
will always remember you guys and love you all. Thank you for everything.

Also, tell Jongin I am sorry for leaving and not keeping my promise. Maybe one day, in other circumstance, in another life. I will keep my promise and be by your side forever.

And Jungkook, if you get your memory back, please don't search after me. Take care. I am sorry for leaving.

Much Love to everyone
Souline."

(End of chapter 38.)