Chapter 61

Third Person's POV

"Youuuu have been so happy lately." Octavia looked at Souline suspiciously.

"What?" Souline chuckled, "Am I guilty for being happy after what we all have been through?"

"True..." Octavia sighed.

"We been through a lot but good days are coming." Jisoo said cutting on the tomato.

"Hopefully." Souline sighed, grabbing ingredients from the fridge.

The girls had decided today to prepare a very delicious dinner.

Jungkook has been continuing his work as the owner of a club, but also his behind the scenes work.

He has been helping thousands of girls escape from the hands of evil.

Recently a couple of girls had come to Korea with the intention of being Kpop Idols instead ended up getting sold into sex trafficking.

Stuff like that has happened many times that now the guys even know what to do and where to look at.

The house where everyone lives, the mansion is guarded.

Haneul has also decided to join in on everything that the guys are doing.

He ended up getting hurt on their last "Rescue Mission" as the guys love to call it.

Souline prepared the tray full of food and walked upstairs to the bedroom where Haneul was laying in.

"Here's your food." Souline walked inside.

Haneul and Souline were still cold with each other but after living together for a period of time, they had to take on each other's attitudes and stuff.

"Souline." Haneul called out before she could leave.

She stopped mid way but did not turn around.

"I want to apologize." Haneul sat up on the bed, now leaning his back on the headboard.

"About what?" Souline turned to him.

"Everything."

"Apologies don't come easy... and they shouldn't..." Haneul looked down at his hands.

"When you hurt someone the way I hurt you, making amends should take care and effort."

Souline stood there taken aback as Haneul continued.

"I regret what happened between us, and saying 'I'm sorry' is the first of many steps I'm taking and willing to take to repair our relationship."

He finally took a deep breath and met her eyes.

"You and Amber are my only sisters, I want nothing more than to move past bruised feelings and work on being there for you... as a friend... and hopefully later on as your brother."

Souline tried to hold herself back but she broke into a smile, a tear rolled down her face.

Her family was weird since the beginning.

Her family was awful, weird, bad but... in this whole world she has a family.

A family that is willing to work with each other to stay together and respect each other.

"Will you say anything?" Haneul looked up, "I'm scared."

He just sat there looking at her as she smiled, teary eyed.

She walked around the bed and went close to him.

"My whole life I have lived without a family. I was lonely, and sometimes still am because I am not used to having a family."

She took a deep breath.

"What has happened, happened... You were going through a dark time but now with Jisoo back, it's like I see another you. Not the scary and weird one... instead, a very loving husband and father."

"Our family isn't like any normal family, so it's obvious we are not normal brother and sister but... the fact that you have decided to apologize makes me very happy."

"I should have done that a long time ago." Haneul shook his head.

He still hates himself about it.

He had become his father without knowing it.

He hated it.

He hated feeling like that.

Forever, he will blame himself for what he had done to Souline.

And he had made up his mind that he will try to get his sister back.

He would not be like his father.

Never.

"You did now. I forgive you."

Haneul looked as Souline, hope in his eyes.

"Let's be there for each other, heal our wounds, and work together into becoming a family, alright?" Haneul smiled and Souline nodded.

Haneul leaned forward, opening his arms and Souline leaned against his chest, they hugged.

"Ah..." Amber's jaw dropped, "How come you are hugging without me?" She pouted.

Haneul and Souline looked at each other before turning to Amber.

"Come here."

From a pout, her face changed into a smile as she ran towards her older siblings.

All three of them, hugged each other, laughter and smiles filled up the room.

No matter how messed up, and weird they were... all three of them were a family.

(End of chapter 61.)