Chapter 52

Third Person's POV

Jongin was upstairs in his room, doing his homework when he heard that his uncle is home.

He was so excited to see him, since he missed him a lot.

He was so grateful for his uncle that raised him.

He walked out of his room and ran down the stairs stopping mid stairs.

"Just who could be this ang-"

His aunt trailed off as a woman came inside.

"Jisoo?" Namjoon asked confusedly before fainting.

"Namjoon!" Jin yelled rushing over to his side.

"What is happening?" Jimin asked backing away.

"Oh my god!" J-Hope fainted, falling to the ground.

"Jisoo?" Octavia stood there wide eyed.

Everyone was shocked beyond imagination.

"Come!" Haneul walked over to Jisoo and grabbed her hand.

Jongin knew who she was...

He knew and was so shocked to see her.

"Mom?" He suddenly asked making everyon stare at the stairs.

Jisoo's eyes shifted over to Jongin.

"Jongin!" She said breathlessly.

She was tearing up.

"Mom... Dad... MOMMY!" Jongin ran down the stairs after looking at both his parents.

He rushed past everyone and jumped to Jisoo's arms.

"Mommy, you woke up!" Jongin placed both his little hands on either side of her face, staring at her teary eyed.

"I did!" Jisoo nodded and pulled him close to place kisses on his cheeks.

"I missed you so much, mommy. Why didn't you come sooner?" He asked pulling away from the hug so he could stare at her, being infront of him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner." She sobbed, placing her hands on either side of his face, "You've grown so much, baby. You've grown so much."

"I did... I have become a man now..." He smiled through his tears.

"I was scared when you weren't here, but now, I have grown up and I will take care of you mommy." He hugged her again.

Haneul was trying not to sob as he stared at the two of them.

They were and are his world.

He could not imagine life without them.

When Jisoo left, he had Jongin to told on to.

He was his medicine, even though he didn't see him up close or be with him all these years.

He did watch him go to school, make friends, fall down...

He wished so many time he was the one to wipe the sand of his hands, or wipe his tears when he cried.

He was watching from afar and was thankful for Jungkook that he took care of Jongin.

He watched from afar, afraid that if he got close to him, his son would get hurt.

"Daddy?" Jongin looked up at Haneul.

He was shocked that he knew who Haneul was.

All this time he thought that Jungkook never talked to him about Haneul.

"Y-yes?" He asked stuttering.

"Come!" Jongin waved his hand, calling him over to where he and Jisoo were hugging.

Haneul walked over and got on his knees, hugging both of them.

Jongin took Haneul's hand and Jisoo's hand and started placing kisses on them.

"Mommy, Daddy, I was happy being with my uncles and aunts, but please, don't ever leave me again."

(End of chapter 52.)