Chapter 37

Third Person's POV

"Where have you been?" Myung Dae yelled at the bruised Haneul infront of him.

Bora's heart dropped as she stared at her son in that situation.

She loved her son with all her heart.

"Where do you think?" Haneul yelled back, "Look at me. Look at what I went through because of that girl who is your daughter."

"Don't blame your stupidness on her!" Myung Dae glared.

"Oh come on! Don't act as a loving father now. I know what kind of a man you are!" Haneul glared back.

"Haneul!" Myung Dae yelled.

"WHAT?!" He yelled louder, he was tearing up.

"You had one job! One fucking job and you don't even manage to do that!" His father spat at him.

"Father!"

"I clearly remember telling you to take her to me! How dare you lose her to that Jungkook asshole?" Myung Dae yelled.

"Father, please. You know how Jungkook is... and she was being very difficult. I had to do something for that bitc-"

Slap!

"Haneul!"

Haneul?

Souline's heart dropped.

If Haneul was here..

and he called her father, his father.

that means...

He was her brother?

Souline's eyes widened.

This can't be!

"Don't call her a bitch!" Myung Dae yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US? What do you want from my son?!" Bora yelled getting infront of Haneul so that Myung Dae would not hit him any longer.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Haneul yelled after Myung Dae grabbed Bora's arm and pushed her to the ground.

Haneul was furious.

He reached forward and grabbed Myung Dae by the collar and threw a punch at him.

"HANEUL STOP! PLEASE! That's your father!" Bora's screams made Haneul's heart break.

After everything she was still protecting him.

She still loved him.

After everything?

Haneul let go of his father and decided to walk out of the office.

As he opened the door his eyes landed upon a very shocked Souline.

His anger becoming even worse.

"Well... well... well... Isn't it my dear little sister?" He glared.

Souline just stood there.

In shock.

"Wh- How?" Was all she managed to say as she stared at him.

"Ask that to our lovely father!" He glared towards the office and walked past her.

Her legs started walking towards the office.

She opened the door and walked inside.

Bora was still on the ground,

Myung Dae was by the window with a cigarette on his mouth.

"That son of a bitch!" He said angrily.

"How dare he punch me?" He asked wipping blood from his mouth.

Souline stepped back before either of them could notice her at the door.

She watched as Myung Dae walked over to Bora who was on the floor and grabbed her hair.

Her screaming made her so scared and helpless.

"You are the one who raised him.. You should have raised him with respect. If he had some fucking respect for me, you wouldn't be in this positon right now!" He dragged her hair and made her face him.

"Myung Dae, please stop. I'm sorry. I apologize for what he did." She cried, "Don't hurt my son!"

"Then I will hurt you."

Without thinking twice, Souline watched as Myung Dae reached forward with his cigarette and touched Bora on the face, burning her.

"Ahhh!" She screamed trying to flee away from him.

"Don't Move Bitch!" He yelled slapping her.

"I WILL KILL YOU!" He growled, "I will kill you so that asshole knows who he's messing with."

(End of chapter 37.)