Chapter 66 - The End

Third Person's POV

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Souline yelled from the bathroom.

Her water just broke and she was in so much pain.

THE BABY WAS COMING!

"WHAT?! WHAT?!" He yelled running inside and gasped upon seeing Souline who was gripping on the counter for dear life.

"Oh my god!" He said before running over to her, helping her to move down to the car.

"Don't fucking pull me!" Souline smacked his arm.

"I'm trying to get you to the car. You don't wanna give birth here now, do you?" He turned to her and she shook her head.

She followed him down the stairs and inside the car.

Everyone was running around the house in panic.

The baby is coming.

"Aaaaaah!!" Souline yelled from inside the car.

"The bag, Jungkook, the hospital bag!" Jisoo yelled.

Jungkook looked around in panic before running to the house.

"Oh my god!!!" Souline yelled in pain.

"JUNGKOOK! YOU COME DOWN!! LET'S GO!" Jisoo yelled.

Jungkook came outside the house running.

"ONE PREGNANT WOMAN AT A TIME PLEASE!" He yelled back.

He was already in panic and having two pregnant woman yell at him was too much.

He got inside the car and started driving to the hospital, everyone came after them in different cars.

"JUNGKOOK! THE BABY'S COMING!"

---

"Jungkook," Souline started,

"Since we have been together, you have made me feel more complete, more special, more alive, and have shown me the the true meaning of happiness. I am a better person with you by my side.

That's why today, infront of you, our friends and our family, I take you as my partner, loving what I know of you and trusting what I do not yet know.
Jungkook, I promise to respect you as an equal.

And to recognize that your interests desires and needs are as important as mine.

I promise to laugh with you when times are good and endure with you when they are bad.
I can't wait to grow old together, getting to know the man you will become and falling in love a little more, everyday.

Today I give you my hand, my heart and my love without condition, completely and forever."

Everyone started clapping as Souline finished her vow to Jungkook.

Today was the day they finally tie the knot to their love

Jungkook smiled before taking a deep breath and starting his vow.

"From this day on, I choose you, my beloved Souline, to be my wife.

To live with you and laugh with you, to stand by your side and sleep with you in my arms.

I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad; to solace you when you are downhearted, to wipe your tears with my hand and comfort you.

I will love you, cherish you, protect you and respect you. I will always be faithful and honest."

He took a deep breath before showing a smile,

"I will love you yes, but I will also love our daughter, Eun Ae, and be there for her forever.

With these rings, I give my promise to the both of you."

He put a cute little ring on his one year old daughter's finger and then put the wedding ring on Souline's finger.

He took a deep breath as he watched the two of them.

Now, the most important women on his life.

"The two of you, are the cause of my euphoria."

(The end)

Eun Ae

Jungkook x Eun Ae (Newborn)