Chapter 57

Third Person's POV

Souline and Jungkook found out that the man they met was not Souline's dad but instead it was her uncle.

It's not important now that he is in that mental hospital or prison in that island.

"I am so tired of the past, Jungkook." she sighed.

They ate dinner at her mother's house and got to meet Aria, Austin and Serena.

Aria is 6 years old, Austin is 14 years old and Serena is 16.

They were all friendly and loving towards Souline, their oldest sister.

They spent the whole dinner time getting to know each other and also finding out that Jungkook is kinda like their brother in law now.

After the dinner they now found themselves a spot on a bench by the beach, just in time for the sunset.

"Me too." Jungkook sighed.

A chilly wind blew, making Souline shiver and scoot close to Jungkook.

"You cold?" He asked turning to her.

"Not now." She smiled to herself as he wrapped his arms around her.

Jungkook shyly smiled.

"You know what I realized?" Jungkook asked after seeing a couple hand in hand.

"Hmm?" Souline asked.

"Ever since I met you, we never got to go on a date, or I didn't even get to actually ask you out." Jungkook shook his head, "I have to do something. This can't be it."

"What do you want to do Jungkook? Our story is simple like this. We came together because we complete each other in some way. We hold each other during tough times." Souline shrugged.

"Is that what you really want to say to our kids in the future? I met your dad cause he kidnapped me away from my uncle who pretended to be my dad and then we complete each other, bla bla bla?" Jungkook turned to her.

Her heart fluttured.

"Our kids?" She smiled shyly.

"Our family will grow one day, right?" Jungkook asked blushing.

He was embarrased since he mentioned kids.

They haven't even had the time to get to know each other completely and he brought up the kids.

Ahh, Jungkook.

"Yes... One day we will." Souline smiled.

"Wait here..." Jungkook got up from the bench and ran away.

Huh?

"Wait," he turned around, "What is your favourite ice cream flavour?"

"Strawberry." Souline laughed.

"I'm coming."

He ran down the beach, Souline laughing on her seat.

The sunset was breathtaking.

It was something that Souline enjoyed doing her whole life.

She LOVES sunsets.

As she was lost in the sunset, Jungkook had come back with two ice creams on his hand and the other hand was holding a bunch of balloons.

"Jungkook?" Souline confusedly asked.

She was confused but happy.

"I thought about it and I needed to get you these." He smiled and handed her the ice cream and tied the balloons down next to her side of the bench.

"Jungkook? Why would you do this?" She asked turning to him as he sat down.

"Because, everyday I realize that you are a queen and deserve to be treated like one. I never got you flowers or anything to make you feel that way." He said sadly, "But today that will change."

"Huh?"

"You know those romantic books you read?" He asked.

Souline nodded.

She loved romantic books.

She read them because she believed that romance wasn't made for her.

She wanted to experience the romance through the characters of that book.

She didn't think she would ever experience romance in real life.

"From today on, to the rest of my life, I will live everyday, showing you love, loyalty, support. Give you a family you always wanted."

"I will make sure to give you a real life romance."

(End of chapter 57.)