Chapter 63

Third Person's POV

"I have something to announce." Souline said suddenly, getting up from the table.

Everyone was now eating dinner that the girls prepared.... as always.

Except this time, there were going to be some great news.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"Is something wrong?" Jin asked.

Souline shook her head before smiling.

"Thank goodness, this time it's not any bad news..." She took a moment, "It's very great news."

"I know what it is." Jongin smiled.

"What is it?" Haneul turned to his son.

"No, no, no," He shook his head, "It's not my secret to tell. Auntie will tell it."

"Souline?" Jisoo smiled, gesturing for her to continue.

The girls, Jisoo, Octavia and Amber, all knew about the news she was going to share, but the guys didn't... except Jongin.

"Babe, you're scaring me." Jungkook looked up at his girlfriend.

"No.. I- look... I'm pregnant."

What?

"What?"

"Who's pregnant?" V looked up from his phone,

"Souline!" Jimin smacked him on the head, making him let go of his phone.

V's eyes widened.

"I'm going to be an uncle?" He asked and Souline nodded.

"OH MY GOD!! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!" He got up from the table and ran around it, taking Souline in for a huge hug.

"Oh... oh my god i'm sorry. Now you're pregnant, sit down, sit down." V slowly pushed Souline to sit down.

She turned her head to see a very shocked Jungkook, in the same position as before.

"Jungkook?"

"Pinch me."

"Huh?" Souline asked confusedly.

"Pinch me." He repeated.

Souline expected another reaction from him, she was disappointed.

In anger she punched his arm.

"OW!" He exclaimed.

"I said pinch me not punch me." He whined holding his arm.

"I told you I'm pregnant and you didn't even react." Souline glared at him.

"Wait... what?" His jaw dropped.

He didn't believe it the first time that's why he asked for someone to pinch him.

This wasn't a dream.

"You're being for real?" He asked again, getting up from his seat.

"Yes!" Souline pouted.

"OH MY GOOOOOD!!!" He exclaimed in happiness.

Everyone on the table jumped due to his sudden yelling.

The vocals...

"GE- COME HERE!" He pulled the chair back and got Souline up in his arms.

"Jungkook, put me down!" She hit his arm again.

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD!! OH MY GOD!! I AM GOING TO BE A DAD! THIS..... THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE OH MY GOODNESS!!!" He startes spinning around with Souline in his arms.

"Put her down before she throws up." Jisoo laughed.

"Will she throw up?" Suga asked.

"Get your plate, let's leave the dining room." Namjoon started to get up but Jin pulled him down.

"Sit your ass down."

"You're going to be a dad yes, but please put me down, I'm going to throw up." Souline laughed.

"Okay okay." He put her down.

"I'm going to be a dad?" he asked again.

Souline nodded.

"For real?"

"Mhmmm."

"I will do everything in my power, to be the best dad I can ever be to our child. And I will love you and her OR him with all of my heart."

"We love you too."

With a huge smile he turned to the guys.

"Guys!!" He yelled.

"I'm gonna be a dad!"

In a second, all seven boys jumped up to pull him into a group hug.

"You knocked up my sister and all that... but congrats." Haneul glared at him.

"You did the same with mine so, let's call it even." Jungkook glared back.

"Oh God!" Jisoo shook her head before bursting to laughter along with Souline.

Their glares soon turned into laugher as they pulled each other into a hug.

Guys will forever be guys.

(End of chapter 63.)