Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

"Mommy!! I am here!" Jongin said with a smile as he ran to his mother's grave.

My sweet boy.

I feel so bad everytime we come here.

Everytime I see how happy he is to come here and visit his mother, I realize what he has lost in his life.

He lost someone who would burn the world for him, someone who had to find a way so that he was not in danger anymore, no matter how wrong that way was.

"Mom, I have sooo many great news." I listened to Jongin as he spoke.

"Today I met Souline, you know, the girl who captured my uncle's heart." Jongin smirked looking back at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Yeah yeah, right.

"She was just as beautiful as he described her to be." He smiled, "I hope she will be the one who will marry my uncle." He looked back at me with hope in his eyes.

After he was done telling her what he did at school this past week, Jin took him back to the car.

"Jisoo," I called out as I sat near the grave.

"I am sorry I was not able to come here after all this time." I sighed.

"It has been 4 years today... since you left."

"When I first saw you in that way, I didn't know what to do with myself Jisoo..."

"I got lost... I was confused, hurt, mad, angry, sad, lonely... I was lonely."

"You were the only family I had left, why would you leave me?"

A tear rolled down my face.

"After mom and dad left me, why did you leave me too?"

"It has been a long time since I visited you. I am trying my best to raise Jongin, along with everyone else."

"Lately someone came into my life... She is beautiful."

"She is beautiful but life has been so hard on her, Jisoo."

"When I look at her it's like I'm looking in the mirror... She's broken and hurt like I am."

"She is lonely."

"I want to protect her from all harm."

"I was about to go crazy at the thought of someone hurting her."

"She reminds me of you sometimes."

"I am sure," I smiled, "That the two of you would be great friends, had you met each other."

"Octavia has been a great friend to her. After Souline came, everyone became happier in a way."

"It's like she gave us another soul." I turned around to see Octavia.

"Jisoo... it's been a while." She sighed.

"We are all doing well, taking care of each other and keeping each other safe." She placed a flower on top of her grave.

"I am the strong bad bitch I always was so, be sure that I will take care of everyone." She smirked at me.

"Don't worry about us." She sighed, "Just make sure that you are up there shining among the brightest stars." She smiled sadly.

"Are we good to go?" She turned to me and I nodded.

"Goodbye Jisoo." We said goodbye and walked back to the cars.

"You okay?" Octavia asked, linking her arm with mine.

I nodded.

It was all I could do.

I was sad, if I were to say anything right now, I would start crying.

I am so broken and lonely...

Beyond repair.

(End of chapter 18.)