Chapter 39

Third Person's POV

"She left?" Jongin's voice made everyone turn around.

He had listened to the letter that Suga read and was standing on the stairs, crying.

"No, she will come back." Octavia shook her head.

"Don't lie to me. She left." Jongin cried.

"My uncle has left me, Souline has left me, everyone is leaving me!" He cried running up the stairs.

"Jongin!" Namjoon and V started running after him and soon everyone followed.

Jongin ran back to his room and locked the door behind him.

"Jongin, sweetheart open up." Octavia knocked on the door.

"No! Leave! Everyone! I don't want to see you!" He cried.

"Jongin please don't be like this. I told you she didn't leave. She will come back." Namjoon tried to convince him.

"I am not coming out of this room. Leave me alone!" He said to everyone before running to his bed and getting under the covers.

There he had a picture he took together with Jungkook and Souline.

"Please come back. I need you." He cried...

That night, no one got sleep.

Jungkook was confused, a lot to think about, a lot he tried to remember.

Souline was pacing back and forth in the room.

Octavia, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Soobin, and V were home trying to talk to Jongin.

Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Jimin and J-Hope were at Tae Sun's adress, trying to speak to him.

Bora, Haneul's mother, spent her night trying to treat the wound on her face.

She winced in pain as she tried to appy some ointment on her wounds.

"Stop making noises!" Myung Dae angrily growled.

That got her to stop making any noise because he was about to sleep.

She silently cried in pain.

--

"We need to talk!" Souline said as soon as her eyes landed upon her father who was walking down the hallway.

"Good morning to you too, sweetheart." He laughed staring at his daughter.

"I thought we could grab some breakfast before talking to each other but seems like you want to get right into business." He raised his brow.

"I came here to talk to you, that's what I want to do."

"Fine, follow me to my office." He gestured for her to follow him.

She followed him towards the familiar hallway and the familiar office she last night saw.

"Good Morning." Bora said happily inside the office.

"What happened to you?" Souline asked walking over to her.

"Ah, clumsy me," Bora started laughing, "I was making some breakfast for you father and the oil popped to my face. It's nothing important. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, thank you. You should be more careful next time." Souline looked at her knowingly.

Does she know?

If she saw something Myung Dae is going to kill me. - Bora thought.

"If you could excuse us sweetie..." Myung Dae placed a kiss on her cheek and she nodded with a smile.

"So, what is it that you want to know about me?" Myung Dae asked sitting on his chair.

"Everything..." She shrugged.

She wanted to know EVERYTHING there was to know about him.

"Well... my name is Kim Myung Dae. I am 47 years old. Mafia boss of the most famous gang of Seoul." He started off,

"My favourite color is Blue, favourite number is 9. What about you my dear?" He asked with that sinister smile on his face.

"Is that all?" Souline scoffed, "When I said I want to know everything about you, I meant everything. Your deepest secrets."

"If you knew me, you wouldn't like me, my dear." He shook his head.

He was far from a nice man...

Even he himself knew he was a psychopath.

"Tell me about you, and let me decide whether I like you or not."

(End of chapter 39.)