Chapter 62

Third Person's POV

"Uncle Jungkook!" Jongin yelled upon seeing his uncle pull up to the house.

"Hey, buddy." Jungkook chuckled ruffling Jongin's hair.

His best part about coming home from work is seeing Jongin wait for him at the front door.

A year ago he had always thought that his nephew will always wait there by the front door for him.

He hoped that he will always wait like that.

But after meeting Souline, he had began to wonder...

How would it feel like to have her and their child wait at the front door?

He sees everytime how happy Haneul is when Jisoo and Jongin are waiting for him.

How would it feel like when he will have a child of his own with Souline?

"Are you tired? How did work go today?" Jongin asked walking beside him.

The 6 year old boy put one of his hands in his pocked, imitating his uncle as he walked.

"A little bit. You gave me so much energy while waiting there at the front door for me." Jungkook smiled as he noticed his nephew imitating him.

"Mmhmm." Jongin smirked.

Little did his uncle know...

--

Jungkook walked up the stairs to his room which he now shared with Souline.

He still needs a little time to get used to the changes Souline made to the room.

Before, his room was all black, walls and every shade in the room was dark, now though, everything has got a brighter color.

The room's walls are colored in white.

The walk in closet that was too big for Jungkook, now is filled with Souline's clothes.

Next to the computer that Jungkook had in his room was a vanity.

Souline loved to do makeup and Jungkook loved to play on computer, by doing that, they are always together doing what they want, next to each other.

The bed, is now king sized and instead of black sheets, it is now in grey color.

"I still can't get used to this room being like this." Jungkook smiled.

He walked over to where Souline sat by the vanity and placed a kiss on her neck.

"Jungkook." She moved away.

She tickles a lot.

ESPECIALLY, her neck.

"Yes?" He smirked.

He knew the effect he had on her that again, he leaned down and placed a long kiss on her neck.

"Stop, you know I get tickled." She chuckled but made no effort to actually move away or push him away.

She enjoyed every minute of it.

"Mmm, I know." He smirked.

He wasn't satisfied until he earned a moan from her.

"Now... I can move away." He smirked.

"Oh really?" Souline asked in disbelief.

She got up from the chair and walked over to where Jungkook was standing.

He took of the suit jacked and unbuttoned the sleeves of his shirt, all the time looking at Souline, a smirk on his face.

"Let me." She moved forward and start unbuttoning his shirt.

Button by button.

Their closeness made her nervous... and well... he was just as nervous.

"Soul..." He called out.

She looked up to meet his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Her eyes widened.

H-He loves her?

"Huh?" She answered, afraid she misheard it.

"I love you." he repeated.

"I wanted to tell you this because life is short. We never know what life will bring us. You mean so much to me."

"Do you remember this room? How dark it used to be?"

Souline nodded.

"Just like the way you changed this room, you brightened up this room, you did the same to my heart. With you, everything is so much more beautiful."

"You didn't leave me... you stayed."

"You became my light... Soul... I love you."

Souline's heart was about to beat out of her chest.

She smiled.

"I love you too Jungkook. More than anything in this world."

And with that, she got on her tippy toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

(End of chapter 62.)