Fortitude

PICTURE: Gryffindor confetti in what's pretty much our school's study hall!
I made Gryffindor themed playing pieces. I tried to play the game. I SHOULD HAVE MADE IT BLACK AND YELLOW BECAUSE THIS GAME TESTS MY PATIENCE. THAT'S A HUFFLEPUFF TRAIT. HOW ARE YOU SO PATIENT. I RESPECT YOU.

I have no idea what do for this one so yeah....

She never understood that word. Fortitude. Yes, there was a dictionary definition, but she didn't really get it. Not until that night in Malfoy Manor. Hermione was being tortured by Bellatrix and all she did was scream. She didn't give up and die, she didn't give up and tell her everything, she just screamed. Maybe that was the definition. Sometimes, not all the books in the world could be traded for a real life experience.

Since that sucked I'll make up for it:

My sister opened to a random part of Order of the Pheonix. Now she won't stop singing, with totally random lurics, at the top of her voice, God Rest You Merrye Hippogriphs. Thank you, Sirius. The last thing I needed was MORE NOISE.

I was trying to explain who Sirius is to my friend in science, and she's a bit.....loud? Has a large personality? And she just randomly said to our science teacher,
"Hello Sirius!"
Me and my other friend couldn't stop laughing.