Chapter 3: Kibutsuji Tsukihiko

Mitsuki pov

"Please welcome our guest,  Tsukihiko Kibutsuji and his family!"

The maids open the door and there he comes, everyone in the room claps their hands together.

There he is, he doesn't look gay to me, but he is handsome.

The man is in his late twenties with an unnaturally pale skin which is weird, he is probably sick. Curly black hair, and sharp, almond-shaped eyes. He's wearing a black extravagant blazer and a white tie and a white pair of trousers, and a white fedora hat.

So, he has a family. I did not see that coming.

A young girl who is carried by him, is waving around and having a big jovial smile plasters on her face. Her black hair is braided into two and she's wearing a cute pink fancy kiddy dress. His wife, walking beside him, also looks like in her late twenties. She's elegant, with her hair tied into a bun and wearing a fancy blue gown.

Wow! They look like a lovely family with a wonderful child.

"So, I guess both of you lost. He's married." Teresa laughs.

"Shut up! He is still handsome anyways." Chris snarls.

"Oh no! You are not flirting with a married man, who is your new boss!" Teresa glared.

"Pfft, it doesn't matter. Looks like someone wants to throw herself at him even though he's married." I point at Vanessa who has those predatory eyes, staring at Tsukihiko.

"Oh no she didn't! Teresa is right, he's married and our new boss. Besides, he's too old for us." Said Chris.

"Well, I guess only looks matters to her." I shrugged.

The family is currently talking to our CEO and Zach and Vanessa go over there to speak to them. Zach glares at him and Vanessa tries to get his attention by winking at him or shows more of her skin. Ugh! Slut! What can I say, I'm also one too.

"Miki, come here and introduce yourself." My boss called.

I am dumbfounded, I look at my sisters and they gave me a nod and l hesitantly went over there to join them.

"You are right Mr Michealson, she's a beauty." The wife compliments me.

"Thank you, and so are you, madam." I smiled.

"Please, call me Rei. This is my husband, Tsukihiko-san and our daughter, Yumi-chan." (I don't know what's the daughter's name)

"Nice to meet you, Miss." Tsukihiko greeted.

"Oh no need for that, Miki is fine." I smile.

I saw the daughter looked so scared as she pulled herself closer to his chest. Am I that scary? I'm not even in my demon form!

"Sorry, she's shy. She likes you a lot and this is her first time to actually get to know you face to face. Come on, don't be scare, say hi to her." Rei explained then smiled at her daughter.

"Hello, I'm Yumi." She looked at me with embarrassing eyes and introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Yumi, my name's Miki. Do you want an autograph?" I smiled and asked.

Her eyes sparkled with enthusiasm and she nodded in agreement. I took out my napkin and signed it at the right edge.

"Here, for you." I gave her and she took it with a huge smile playing on her lips.

My boss looked at me like I'm some kind of alien. Well, I don't blame him. I often cause troubles in our company, like there's one time I rented a hot air balloon to pour a wave of chocolate all over the building. I don't know why, but I like it! In the end, they can't fire me, I'm their hope in the dark, I'm their main attraction, without me, the company won't be a company anymore. Pfft, even Zach's fame is not higher than me, because of his cheating, that's why.