Chapter 48: Shopping With Tsukihiko

Mitsuki pov

"I'm not going to a store that sells clothes less than a thousand dollars." He snapped.

"Stop being such a baby and go in!" I tried to drag him by his arm but he just won't budge.

Fuck him and his well-toned body!

"No, I would never wear peasant clothes, especially if it's less than a few thousand dollars." He pulled his arm away.

"Come on, you're making a scene here."

"Then stop being such a jerk and go in." I snapped.

"Fine then." He glared at me.

Wait a minute, why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"If I listen to you, princess, what will I get in return?" He smirked.

Huh? What does he want? What does he expect? What game is he pulling?!

"Wh-What do you want?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Be my slave." He purred.

Wait What?!

"Huh?!"

"You heard me." He smirked.

"No!"

"Okay, I pity you, at least for a day." He smirked.

"Shut it, I don't need your pity!" I spat.

"Really? I was thinking since tomorrow is Valentine's day and we have a party, I was thinking it would be fun to mess around with you." He smirked.

Oh no.

"No, are you insane! Why would I be your slave?! I'd rather die than-"

"Good, jump off from here then." He said.

"What?" I frowned.

"Since we're at the fifth floor, I'm sure jumping off from this height you'll surely die, and since you rather die than submitting yourself to me, so why don't you jump before my eyes." He said in a very calm but yet, scary tone.

It's a good thing I let Sebastian take Emily home first, I know letting her spend time with this man will be corruption! What the fuck?! Haven't he heard of it's just a matter of speech?! I'm not actually going to die! Well, if I can I would have done it! I can't die! I mean, I seriously can't! Jumping off a cliff, stabbing my heart with a knife, slitting my throat, behead me, you get the point! They don't have a single effect on me! I would just heal myself. It's something I do.

"You're insane." My face was scrunched up.

"You have to take responsibility for what you said. Didn't anyone teach you that? If you can't do it, then you might as well shut it!" He scowled.

"You-you-" I stuttered.

"So, is that a deal, princess?" He smirked.

Ugh! I don't even have the energy to argue with him anymore.

"Fine, just don't overdo it." I rolled my eyes.

"Then come on, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time watching me shop for peasant clothes." He dragged me in.

I sighed. What am I going to do with myself?

♧♧♧

"I'm not wearing that piece of shit." He snapped.

"How dare you! This is a state of the art!" I hissed.

"Really? It has your face printed on it." He rolled his eyes.