Chapter 78: A Night Together

Muzan

I threw her on my bed and her bosom bounced a little, making me turned on. She was panting as she laid elegantly on my bed, with her arms on top of her head. She looked at me with those wanting eyes, full of lust and love.

"Muzan." She sat up and hugged me.

Her actions left me dumbfounded,  but I hugged her back, wrapping my arms around her. He chest rubbed against mine as I tried not to care.

"I don't want you to fuck me. I want you to make love to me, my lord." She whispered in my ear seductively.

"My little vixen." I purred and licked her ear, she moaned in response.

"As much as I want you, but I can't, not right now." I pushed her away.

My Mitsu has become a sex craving freak, but I'll cure her one day. Banning her from being fuck by another guy, she really tries to take her mind off her craving for sex.

She scowled and pulled back completely. She walked away and took her bra and wore it again. I can feel her anger and frustration. I just left her to deal with her emotions, but I strictly ordered her to stay put and never intend to escape, or there'll be serious consequences. She scowled at me and looked away, with her cheeks puff and her arms folded across her chest. So cute and yet immature.

"Take care of your attitude, after I come out I don't want to see this happening again," I said sternly before walking into the bathroom with my clothes, leaving her face scrunched up.

♧♧♧

Mitsuki

"Huh? He reads Stephen Kings books?" I raised an eyebrow as I brushed my finger on its cover.

"You don't?"

I turned around and saw him in a black expensive robe with a towel rested on his dripping wet hair. God, damn. He's so hot and I'm in this fucking slutty costume. Why can't we fuck?! He has been rejecting me every time until I gave up trying.

"Used to. I'm more of a fantasy reader now." I answered, looking away with embarrassment.

"Well, I'm surprised you even read." He said, drying his hair and stood beside me.

"I do!" I snapped.

"That's new." He smirked.

"I just seldom read storybooks. I have a library." I glared.

"Okay. So what books do you read?" He asked curiously.

"I used to read Mr Midnight and R.L.Stine books. I don't read Stephen Kings. I have a whole collection of JK Rowling and Rick Riordan books. Now I'm currently reading The School Of Good and Evil series, I'm at the last book." I answered.

"You should try Stephen King's books. They're really nice." He said, handing me one of it.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm lending this one to you. Ruin it, and I'll deduct 50k from your salary." He said sternly.

"Then I'd rather Not borrow it." I smiled, rejecting him kindly.

"Great, so I guess I'll read it as a bedtime story for you." He smirked.

"If you're trying to intimidate me, you failed terribly! I don't get scared, I'm the one who puts fear in people!" I scowled.

"Fine, if you don't want-"

"Just give me that!" I was tempted that I snatched the book away.

"Don't destroy it."