Chapter 27: A Queen Who Wants Everything

Mitsuki pov

I slammed the door and sighed. What a day!

"There you are. Where have you been?" Asked Chris as she's watching Netflix on television.

"Business stuff." I bluntly replied.

"Business? When do you start doing business?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Shut it! Where's Teresa and Emily?" I asked.

"Teresa is writing her book in her bedroom and I already tuck Emily to sleep." She replied.

"The family?" I added.

"Tsukihiko is working again, and his family went to bed. I know that you're busy with the movie and the upcoming war, but you should spend some time with Emily. That girl has been missing you the whole day." She said.

"I will. I'll bring her for a walk in the garden with Rei and her daughter in the morning before work." I replied.

"Can I ask you something? Why do you have to babysit her even though you knew that you're a busy celebrity?" Asked Chris.

"Because Silvia is the best human friend I have. She supported me through life lots of time, so this is a repayment I can offer to her." I smiled.

"I see. Well, I hope you keep your promise about tomorrow." She said.

"I will."

That's when I went up and changed.

"What?! Why are you in your demon form and where are you going?" Asked Chris

"To hunt down a damn fox!" I got on my horse and rode it to the sky, while I sat on its back.

♧♧♧

"Welcome back, your highness." The two guards that were guarding the main entrance bowed.

I nodded and walked past them. I walked on the flight of stairs down to the prison cell.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mitsuki Kazuki, the great supreme demon, is here to visit me. What do you want? Huh? Torturing me to talk again?" She snarled.

 What do you want? Huh? Torturing me to talk again?" She snarled