Chapter 21: Hangout Part 1

Mitsuki pov

"Morning!"

"Hey." I greeted before pulling out a chair and sat on it.

Everyone gave me weird looks.

"What?"

"You don't let your butler pull out your chair for you?" Asked Alvin.

"I'm 20, not 5. I can manage myself thank you very much." I sassed.

"So today's Sunday, any plans?" Asked Alvin.

"The mall!" My sisters and l squealed.

"Oooh No! You're not dragging me to shop-"

"I'm going. You sure you're not coming?" I raised an eyebrow.

"If you're going then sure, why not?" He smirked.

Wait, something is wrong? He has that evil smirk on his face.

"You guys are coming?" I asked Rei.

"Sure, why not?" She smiled.

"You're coming, Tsukihiko-san?" Rei asked her husband.

He looked at me and then everyone one else who was staring at him, waiting for his answer.

"Sure, why not? I'll get to spend time with my family." He smiled and kissed Rei's cheek.

Ugh, so fake.

♧♧♧

"Okay, which one of you mother fuckers touched my Lamborghini?!" I shouted as I marched into the living room where everyone was there.

After changing into a normal white shirt with a grey hoodie and tight jeans and a black Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Shoe, I went to the garage to check on my cars, and to find my white Lamborghini was painted in Chocolate!

"Alvinnnnnn!!!!!!"

"Yes? Sis?"

"Don't give me that look?! I know it is you! Do you think this is funny? Wait until I freeze your bank account and see who's the one laughing." I scowled.

"You dare?" He snarled.

"Clean it up! I want it spotless before l cover You up with chocolate!" I shouted.

We were basically arguing the whole time and everyone just stared at us with amusement, like watching a show.

"Alright, you two. Stop throwing bombs at each other. Let's go." Teresa clapped her hands and dragged us out of the house, still bickering about my expensive car.

♧♧♧

"Wait, why is he coming?" Teresa pointed at Zach.

"Cause he's my new boyfriend." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

So, I just called him and accept his offer of becoming his girlfriend. I know what you're thinking, I'm playing with him. Guess what? I Am! Ha! But who knows? Maybe I'll fall for him?

Not!

Teresa knows me too well about this as she glared at me. She's giving me the 'you'll regret it sooner or later if you don't stop this' glare.