Chapter 7: Emily

Mitsuki pov

"Come on Sir, you can play with us and have fun too." I smirked as I dragged him into this.

It feels really good to drag an innocent yet evil person into something that they don't want anything to do with.

"Leave me out of this." He continuing reading his newspaper.

"Whatever, let's play those game that describes a person. You go first!" Chris pat my back.

"Easy, you're idiotic." Teresa smiled.

"You're rude." Chris added.

"You're a troublemaker, just like some hawt young dude." Alvin smirked.

"Please, enough with the compliments." I smirked

"You're funny." Emily laughed.

"You're cool." Yumi smiled.

"You're sweet, kind and caring." Rei added.

"Really? All I think is annoying." Teresa raised an eyebrow.

"Naive."

I turn to look at that person who dares call me Naive! Damn Tsukihiko! He's not even playing!

"Ha! Good one!" Teresa chuckled.

"Stubborn." Alvin added.

"Arrogant." Chris smirked.

"Narcissistic." Teresa laughed.

I see what this is about, they like where this is going.

"Come on now, Miki-chan can't be that bad." Rei gave a comforting smile.

"Woman, you don't know her yet. Wait until she puts a genuine pig in your purse and you have no idea and you bring that thing to your office and everyone gave you weird glances or laughs at you. Don't be surprised, I know how it feels." Teresa glared at me.

"Miki is pretty!" Emily chimed in.

"She's amazingly talented and daring." Said Yumi.

"You see guys, is it so hard to compliment me for just this once?" I gave them a face.

"Fine, you want me to say something good about you. Here it goes, you f- Wait sorry, that came out wrong. You're good in bed." Alvin licked his lips and smirked.

"Screw you!" I snarled.

"There are children here!" Teresa reminded.

"Come on, that's not bad."

"It is."

"Fine."

"Hey, I'm just telling the truth. You have an amazing cunt." Alvin smirked.

Everyone glared at him, the children were full of question marks and Rei just awkwardly smiled.

"Oh My God! Please don't tell me you're still doing it with your brother." Teresa facepalmed.

"He's not my biological brother."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you still do it. That's so messed up! Is like I'm watching Game of Thrones in live." Teresa rolled her eyes.

I gasped.

"You watches it without me! How dare you?!" I snarl.

"Puh-leaze, you're so busy with Zachary so I watch it without you. Besides, you hardly come home, you always hang out at his place doing God knows what at night. I can't wait for you two to break up again." Teresa rolled her eyes.